BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Bahia S.
Received this in this months e.l.f. VoxBox and I was pleasantly surprised. It lasts a lot longer than I expected and compliments my skin tone very well. It's a beautiful wine color for Fall and I've actually reserved a look for thanksgiving using this color. Can't wait!
Lindsay S.
I didn't love the lips color for my skin it was. A little dark I revived it from Influenster to review. It does last a good amount of time but I don't wear lip stick every day. Not exactly as matte as I would have liked. I would try or buy it again in a different shade.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
This Matte Lip Color from ELF is GREAT! I hardly ever wear lipstick because when I do I literally look like a little girl who got in her mother's lipstick. But I tried this one out and I was so surprised that I totally was able to pull it off. Now I want to try some of the other colors!
Erica R.
Atlanta, GA
I am in love with this lip color! It goes very well will the season and my wardrobe. I am a firm believer that a lip color can dress up any outfit! Stays on well, but I would like it to dry my lips out less. Still a great product!
Teresa R.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this lip color. It's so beautiful. I feel like this color Willis look gorgeous on any skin tone. It's probably one of my favorites since I got it!!! The formula is awesome as well so pigmented and feels great on the lips. No drying whatsoever
Tiffany K.
Sidman, PA
Very affordable and great quality! It doesn't feel dry on the lips and lasts a very long time, plus after wearing it leaves a nice stain on your lips. I love that it's retractable like a lipstick but skinnier for better precision.
Nat F.
I'm not at all a bold lip person. That being said I love this affordable lipware. I got it in a VoxBox and I'll purchase it in other shades. I'm going to recommend this to my friends! Glides on smooth, stays well, looks gorgeous.
Hannah O.
I like how precise you can get with this lipstick! Its like a liplinee but creamy and moisterizing like a lipstick. It is not crazy pigmented, but is still pretty and a good deal for such a low price. I would like to try other shades.
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
I like to use this as a base under a gloss. I find it holds a lot better than just using this matte alone. I do like the color it gives my lips but seems to dry off quickly and patchy. Would recommend but only with a gloss on top.
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely one of my favorite lipsticks. This color is so beautiful and goes on so smooth. I buy my elf products from CVS and Target. It was beyond my expectations. My only complaint would be that the color isn't super long lasting.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.