BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Samantha K.
Azle, TX
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I love everything E.L.F including their matte lipstick. It goes on smooth and even leaving a great finished look. The only think is it does not last very long so male sure you keep it with you to apply throughout the day.
Michelle T.
Well, it's a great value for the price, but with that being said, this isn't the most beautiful lip color I've ever owned. The application can be a little dry and patchy, but it is possible to look good with this product on. It's ok!
Elaine P.
For the price, you cant beat them. I have four of these, with Praline being my absolute favorite. They are pigmented, easy to apply and long-wearing. They can be a little dry, but if you put a little lip balm on underneath, you should be good to go! They retail for $3 but you can sometimes get them on sale on the website for $1.
Rossana H.
This mate lipstick is super easy to apply
Price is great and the colors are super pretty
I've been using the shade "wine" and it's perfect for this time of year and kinda fits in the nude tones
I received my elf box a few days ago and I'm surprised how soft this lipstick is
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Obsessed with the shade "tea rose"! Perfect nude for my already pigmented lips! Love the matte finish as well! Smooth application, doesn't leave my lips feeling dry. Easy to wear, easy to apply. Love the slim tube as well! I always use my favorite balm/chapstick to prep lips before any lipstick application to avoid any dryness!
Tazia S.
Very nice pigment for the cost. It comes with a sharpening tool inside the pencil which is nice so you don't need a separate liner. One downside is that the color dries out your lips very quickly, but that can be expected with Matte.
Aleah I.
Las vegas, NV
Was a tad but disappointed with this lip matte.The color that shows is wine but when swatches and applied it appeared to be more of a fuchsia tinted red. It was applied easily, had to apply many times but lasted long just not my color!
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
No lo e usado sin pero tiene buena pigmentación El color en particular me encanta es un color como rojo pero rosado cremo sito tiene bastante producto sea que no se te va acabar en en poco tiempo y lo más bueno de todo que sean económicos
Betty M.
I use this lip color a lot! its affordable and super light weight! i usually line my lips with it and throw gloss over it love it def want to try other colors this one does have sort of a purplish undertone. I purchased this at target.
Lindsay M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this product! I had the opportunity to test for free to review. It definitely met my expectations, easily just as good quality as other, more expensive products. This was my first time trying it and will buy again in the future.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.