BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Praline, Rowdy Rouge more...
The ELF Matte Lip Color in Praline is my favorite between both Praline and Rowdy Rouge. I love the color of Praline. Both matte lip colors felt creamy but I wish the formula was a bit more buttery and that Rowdy Rouge had better color payoff (it was also more of an orangey red). They felt lightweight but also made my lips feel dry. But it was easy to use and affordable. I would definitely continue to use Praline and potentially repurchase.
Jennifer W.
I finally used to be extremely easy to use which if you are a beginner in makeup or maybe just a beginner and using lipsticks it's a great product. It's extremely affordable. I have found that sometimes the packaging description of the color is not on point which can definitely throw people off. Otherwise I find the packaging to be very Sleek easy to use doesn't take up a lot of room and feels great on the lips.
Tabitha R.
I have two of these products and absolutely love them. They are very long lasting on me and do not dry out my lips ( I do use some lip balm or chap stick first before applying the product. Let sit and soak in for about ten minutes first then wipe off and apply product). I have even bought backups for my favorite shade. Great price for this wonderful product as well. Highly recommended.
Alisa L.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Praline more...
This has been one of my go-to lip colors the past few months. I found the holiday 4-pack on clearance (Come on, e.l.f. products on clearance? That’s the best) and have been really pleasantly surprised! There’s definitely some transfer on cups, cheeks, napkins, etc. but overall it stays in place & lasts most of the day! It’s beyond worth it for the price.
Amber H.
Coon Rapids, MN
Review for: PRALINE, WINE, CRANBERRY more...
I love these. They apply smooth and creamy but don’t melt into my lips and make a mess. They are a satin finish and easily changed to matte by blotting your lips onto a tissue. I am looking for more nude toned colors and maybe even a few more reds, in other words yes they are recommended and yes I will be buying more.... they also work great under lipgloss or under a liquid lipstick that needs a liner.
Sarah G.
I use this lipstick in the color praline, and on brown skin, it is the most amazing neutral color ever. I stick up on these all the time. I have a huge collection of lip colors from all different brands but this remains a staple in my collection. If I can’t decide on a color, this is my default. And at $1-$3, you really can’t beat the price. I like that it’s a long, skinny application rather than the typical lipstick shape, because that allows me to use it as a liner as well. It adds some texture to your lips that looks quite nice too. Anyone with brown skin must try this!
Julia C.
Stoneham
This stuff isn’t bad. But it’s also not matte. It has a satin finish (which is really pretty). It’s just not matte, so don’t expect that going in. I really like the color I got. The lasting power is just fine, but that’s expected for a creamy product. The product does squish up against the sides of the tube which makes it messy and means you can’t get a precise line.
Summer M.
Lewisburg
Review for: Other more...
I don't really know why I like this product so much, but it is amazing. The lipstick is so smooth when you put it on, and the color that I have (coral) is like the perfect shade (ie. a little bit pinker than my natural lip). It is somewhat matte, but not so matte that it looks dry. I would totally buy this product again, and maybe in a different color because the price is so affordable compared to other brands.
Kitrina O.
Newark, NJ
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
I love this pen lipstick and color. I own a bunch of these colors. Any ELf store has them and they are great for retouches with their other lipsticks. The packaging is pretty awesome as it is something different. I would recommend this for someone who is always on the go and need something similar to the lipstick they applied and forgot to throw it in the bag.
Emily W.
Nampa, ID
Review for: NATURAL more...
I love this lipstick for everyday. It gives the perfect flush of color that sets your lips apart but doesn’t look like you are wearing tons of product. It has good staying power, but sometimes I only want lipstick on for a couple hours instead of all day. It doesn’t feel drying at all either. I’ll definitely be buying more shades! And you can’t beat the price.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.