BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased this lip stick at target recommend by a youtuber and I really wanted to try it. These are very pigmented and very portable you can fit anywhere for a quick touch up. They are very easy to apply and I don't really notice a scent on them. I actually prefer the Colourpop lippies over these they are basically the same thing.
Kimberly D.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
My go to lip color on the run, or other lipstick weared off, i wear this almost everyday. Color lasts literally all day! Love the feeling on my lips doesn't leave it feeling dry. This color is like a Nude with a pop of rose vintage pink.
Gabby H.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: BERRY SORBET more...
I have bought all of the colors that they offer of this product! The way it glides on my lips is amazing! It stays on fairly well, but you may find that sometimes you need a small touch up. There is nothing bad to say about this product.
Trinity M.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
This is the best matte lipstick I have used. it looks really well with all outfits and will look good on anybody!! it is creamy at first and then once it starts to "dry" it turns into matte and it also makes your lips look slightly bigger!
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
I received this lip product complementary of influenster! This product applied so smoothly and easily. I received the color wine, which is beautiful, but in my opinion, is more of a pink than a maroon hue. Would definitely be interested in purchasing more colors!
Darya K.
I was super excited to try out this lip pencil. However, this lip pencil bleeds and it shows on my teeth. It is not matte until I cap it on the tissue. Overall needs improvement. I received from influenster to review.
karlee T.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I lovee these products, i have them in 2 shades tea rose and nearly nude and both shades are beautifully pigmented. they dry true matte and works as a semi lip stain. Although i do love the colors they sometimes leave my lips somewhat dry so i use a hydrating lip balm underneath for moisture. other than that for the price i love them!
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Super pigmented and not drying on the lips. Love the deeper colors especially. They go on smoothly and never look patchy. I've tried a few colors but wine is my new favorite! I'd definitely buy these as stocking stuffers for my family members!
Richelle H.
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
THIS IS SO RED!! I love it!! All of these matte lip colors are amazing. They're so pigmented and they last forever!! The best part is that they're like a lip liner and a lipstick in one. This color looks really nice on me since I have a light skin tone. It's a little too dramatic to wear to school or work, but to go out its very nice.
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA

This product definitely shocked me when I first tried it , it is super creamy and glides on smoothly. It does not last all day but when applied it does not transfer very much. I would say this product compares to my kylie jenner lip liners. I received this via influenster.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.