BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Honestly love this lipstick it goes on amazingly smooth and keeps the color. You really don't have to reapply throughout the day unless of course you're eating. It's a great price too. You can find it almost anywhere. Only thing I don't like is it does rub off on my teeth a lot but that might be because of my overbite. Overall worth the money!
Brianna M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I've had this product once before I got my elf voxbox and loved it then, I had the wine and a rose petal pink if I'm not mistaken, these have really nice formulas with matte and comfortable wear. It's not drying which makes it even better :)
Kyndrial M.
I love these lip colors. I actually received this for christmas in my stocking, and i will say it is amazing for its price. It doesn't leave my lips dry after application. It has a nice creamy fill to it, and it gives amazing coverage. I have the colors Tea Rose and Praline. They are beautiful colors and i used them very often when going out.
Laya A.
Maricopa , AZ
love these! elf is such a good brand! these don't dry to where there's no transfer, but does have a matte-ish finish! the colors are really pretty as well! totally love. met expectations and was super comfortable to wear. definitely recommend!
O I.
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I first discovered this lip product from a YouTuber and I loved the colour so much that I decided to purchase it. Not only was it really cheap, but the colour is gorgeous! It stays on for a long time and I barely need to reapply. Very impressed with e.l.f. recently!!
Aly N.
I found this to be okay. The color didn't pay off like I'd imagine especially for a matte. It certainly didn't finish or dry like a matte and didn't have the staying power. I liked the way it looked but it certainly isn't what you'd imagine.
Brandi K.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
These are amazing for the price! They are extremely moisturizing! It is quite matte, with a little bit of a gloss look as well. This doesn't dry out the lips or anything and it does a good job at staying in place. I definitely recommend this!
Rashee G.
I tried this out in the wine color and it was a great pop of color. I love that it's retractable and I don't have to constantly sharpen it. I wish it was more long lasting. I did have to reapply during the day and /or whenever I ate something.
Kayla S.
This product is okay. They do come in nice colors and they are easy to apply, but they are not long lasting. If I don't use lip primer the color is gone within the hour. If I use lip primer it will last a couple hours. It's only a few dollars so if you want to try a new color but don't want to spend a lot of money, this is the way to go.
Stephanie B.
It's good quality and the color is nice but i feel like it is not as dark as the packaging says it is. It is super easy to apply and lasted well throughout my lunch. My only downside is the color, maybe in more neutral tones it would look better!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.