BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
This is a nice and moisturizing texture, easy to use I like the thinner applicator it holds nice in my hand. It's a great price and definitely a nice buy for the price something to stock up on to have a variety of colors. I would give it 5 stars if it lasted longer.
Lisa N.
Amsterdam, NY
I love this matte lip pencil! And i was wicked excited when i saw the color! I love this dark wine color. Application was smooth and easy and the color lasts I didn't have to apply every five minute or after every drink i drank or something i ate.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I got mines from Walmart for $3 , I love the pigmentation and how it glides on the lips and the smell although I don't think they completely dry Matte I wish they had more colors to choose from but overall they work good I do recommend them
Brianna M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I've had this product once before I got my elf voxbox and loved it then, I had the wine and a rose petal pink if I'm not mistaken, these have really nice formulas with matte and comfortable wear. It's not drying which makes it even better :)
Jennifer P.
Detroit, MI
This is a beautiful color and it applies very nicely. I like how much control you have is applying. It does last a while I was actually pleasantly surprised with how long it lasted. Great price, you literally cannot get any better with Elf products.
Naomi M.
South Houston, TX
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
I wore this color on my wedding day! Can I just say that this is the perfect Blue toned red! I didn't have to re touch thought out the day. I love this so much. It's matte but at the same time it doesn't come out dry. I love the price I just love everything about it. I always get compliments when I wear it. And the best thing it's only $3!
Lauren G.
Pataskala, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! I used this for the first time today and I absolutely love it! For the price it's unbeatable!! I received it free in my elf VoxBox and I'm so pleased! It last a long time and doesn't transfer when I kiss my boyfriend!
Apryl C.
Review for: WINE more...
This, along with all the other colors in the ELF matte lip crayon line, is very pigmented, creamy, and non-drying on the lips. I have many of these and will continue to buy more shades as I love them! This one is a very nice muted red shade.
Rashee G.
I tried this out in the wine color and it was a great pop of color. I love that it's retractable and I don't have to constantly sharpen it. I wish it was more long lasting. I did have to reapply during the day and /or whenever I ate something.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Honestly love this lipstick it goes on amazingly smooth and keeps the color. You really don't have to reapply throughout the day unless of course you're eating. It's a great price too. You can find it almost anywhere. Only thing I don't like is it does rub off on my teeth a lot but that might be because of my overbite. Overall worth the money!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.