BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Claudia M.
I got the shade wine in my voxbox and it claims to be a matte lip pencil but this did not dry matte at all. it was almost glossy, which I hate. I would have to use this with a lip liner to get a precise application. I really didn't love it.
Stephanie B.
It's good quality and the color is nice but i feel like it is not as dark as the packaging says it is. It is super easy to apply and lasted well throughout my lunch. My only downside is the color, maybe in more neutral tones it would look better!
Laya A.
Maricopa , AZ
love these! elf is such a good brand! these don't dry to where there's no transfer, but does have a matte-ish finish! the colors are really pretty as well! totally love. met expectations and was super comfortable to wear. definitely recommend!
Lauren S.
benton, AR
this lip color is amazing! however, i do not agree with the claim that it is a matte finish. it never appeared matte on my lips. i did have to constantly reapply but the formula is really great when it comes to reapplying throughout the day!
O I.
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I first discovered this lip product from a YouTuber and I loved the colour so much that I decided to purchase it. Not only was it really cheap, but the colour is gorgeous! It stays on for a long time and I barely need to reapply. Very impressed with e.l.f. recently!!
Berucka C.
I love this. I'm so picky about what color to put on my lips and how long they actually stayed on . It stayed on longer than I'd expected it to. For sure love the color && I'd use this regularly . I'd recommend this to all of my girl friends .
Brandi K.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
These are amazing for the price! They are extremely moisturizing! It is quite matte, with a little bit of a gloss look as well. This doesn't dry out the lips or anything and it does a good job at staying in place. I definitely recommend this!
Lauren G.
Pataskala, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! I used this for the first time today and I absolutely love it! For the price it's unbeatable!! I received it free in my elf VoxBox and I'm so pleased! It last a long time and doesn't transfer when I kiss my boyfriend!
Arielle G.
East Windsor, NJ
I got this in my elf voxbox and wow I love the wine color and it goes on smooth and evenly. The color lasts a long time and is definitely a good value. I love the sleek packaging which makes it have an expensive flair while being affordable.
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I have like 4 of these, and love them! They look clean, and really nice coloring. They dont last long on me. But i love the sharpener they include! Its so cute and super clever! I will continue to buy these as long as they keep making them the way they are
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.