BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Keziah S.
Washington
This is elf product I have! The color looks amazing on my light colored skin. And it is super easy to use. It lasts pretty long if you don't eat or drink anything it comes off really easy. I think it is a really good value I don't remember the price but it was pretty cheap. I would recommend to others anyday because I absolutely love the product and the color.
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for an unbised review. The packaging is sleek. This is the first time I have tried a matte lip color from e.l.f. I'm not sure I would purchase this again; it had good pigment and looked nice on, but the color didn't last and it made my lips dry.
Jessica V.
I love this lipstick so much! Everything about this product is perfect! The finish is matte, but it's very comfortable on the lips. The color is a perfect wine color and the price is so affordable! ❤️
Rocio V.
I actually really like this wine color. It's pretty smooth and doesn't dry out lips. To be completely honest though, it's not a Matte finish. I give it 4 stars because I thought the sharpener at the bottom was a neat finishing touch.
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like how this matte formula doesn't dry out my lips like other brands tend to do. It kept my lips moisturized and stayed on fairly well throughout the day! I tried the wine color, but can't wait to try other shades in the future. Would make a great stocking stuffer!
Ariel B.
Philadelphia
Love the colors! They are inexpensive so you can buy multiple! It lasts like any lipstick! The application is great because you can outline your lips then fill them in like you would with lip liner. I recommend to others especially when I'm at work (I work in retail). Sometimes I use this as a base and then put either gloss or another color on top. Great buy!
Bailey G.
Belle Plaine, IA
I love this lipstick! It's very convenient to use in the pencil form. You can use it to line the lips and fill in. It doesn't last like a lip stain but has really nice pigment and is a great product for the price. Would buy again and reccomend to others.
Tayla E.
I think this is a great and affordable option for a beautiful shade of a common fall color. If you aren't looking to dish out 10-35 dollars on a lipstick this fall, this is good enough to not break the bank & still give you the dark red lip you desire x
Katie K.
Harlan , KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. It has become my go to! I love that the lipstick applies so smoothly. I have also noticed that it lasts almost all day. I always look for new colors and can't wait for more. I most definitely recommend this to every girl.
Alejandra L.
San angelo
About this product I've only bought 2 lip products from elf, but I would love to buy more. This product is very smooth on the lips and very pigmented, I would rather lipstick not to have a strong smell/taste to it because it bothers me through the day.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.