BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Belinda B.
Review for: ROWDY ROUGE more...
Eyes Lips Face is my favorite brand for makeup purchases but this product falls somewhat short of my expectations. It just doesn't seem to look natural on my face.i will not purchase this product again though i will be purchasing other products from e.l.f.
Milena W.
Keyport, NJ
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
The elf Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose is an amazing everyday color for natural looking lips. I use it almost everyday to school and it is thin and small enough to pop into your purse for on the go. I usually just swipe this on in the morning when I am leaving the house. The only reason this isn't 5 stars though is because of the fact that it can be a bit drying. Although it is expected to be drying since it is a matte lip color I still expected a bit more from this product. But overall, I think this a great product for the price,color pay off, and easy appliance.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I can honestly this is my go to color for the last couple of months. I have it in the shade coral and it's beautiful. It's very matte which I love and I love how it is in the pen like form. It's very long lasting but I always apply Chapstick first.
Heather C.
San Clemente , CA
I don't really ever wear lipsticks and especially such a dark color but I received this for free in my e.l.f. voxbox. I'm very surprised that it looked so well on me and that it went on so smooth. I am also surprised at how long that it lasts. This is great for our date nights! Thanks e.l.f.!! 😁😁😁
Brittney B.
Sauk City, WI
I absolutely LOVE e.l.f's matte lipstick pencil. I borrowed my friends and fell in love and had to get my own from Target! Not only does the color last all day long, but it's super inexpensive! This is definitely my first choice in lip-wear and I can't wait to try all the different colors!
Clara K.
Vulcan, MI
Review for: PRALINE more...
I love this product. I have the color "praline", which is a light brown. First off the color goes wit everything. It is so easy to use for application. Can put it on at home or bring it on the go with you. For the price of this product I would say the color stays on for a decent amount of time. A few hours for sure. One of my favorite lipsticks
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
Love the price and the variety of colors. Not a fan of the shade natural. The box makes t look like a cute light pink but it looked like a grayish pink on my lips. The product is a little hard to apply to the lips at first, it's not very smooth. However the color stays on and feels good on my lips. I won't stray from the color tea rose next time!
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
5 stars for this one.!!! Cheap and wonderful!! Love the color and the pencil shape makes it so convenient. I payed $2 for mine at Walmart and I was impressed by it. I am definitely buying it again. I do recommend this lip color. It did not chap or dry my lips.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: PRALINE, WINE, NATURAL, CRANBERRY, RICH RED, NEARLY NUDE, DASH OF PINK, BERRY SORBET, TEA ROSE, MULBERRY MAVEN more...
I have owned and loved a lot of these! They are perfect for when I am doing my makeup in a hurry because they just glide right on and I can trust that they will stay at least 5-6 hours. Will continue purchasing!
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
These are not made for WOC. Very affordable but the color payoff of these is not good. They tend to come out very patchy and you'd definitely need a liner. Limited variety of shades. The price point is great, I just wish there was more variety. I would not buy this again.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.