BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Sofia P.
I like this lipstick,its nice. Its retractable which is good,you dont have to worry about sharpening a crayon. You do have to apply a couple layers to get a good deep color,but other than that its good. The matte isnt very matte,its like a soft satin matte.
Rocio V.
I actually really like this wine color. It's pretty smooth and doesn't dry out lips. To be completely honest though, it's not a Matte finish. I give it 4 stars because I thought the sharpener at the bottom was a neat finishing touch.
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like how this matte formula doesn't dry out my lips like other brands tend to do. It kept my lips moisturized and stayed on fairly well throughout the day! I tried the wine color, but can't wait to try other shades in the future. Would make a great stocking stuffer!
Ricki M.
Houston , TX
I received this product in the elf VoxBox. It's definitely not my favorite. The pigmentation is definitely not there and it is not at all matte. It's more of a sheer gloss pencil. It it a gorgeous shade and I would use it as but if tiny but as a lipstick it's a miss for me.
Krystin T.
Essex, MD
Not my fave color or choice of lip stick brand but it definitely gets the job done. Nice and dark if you're going out. Did smear alittle too easy for my liking and I touch my face a lot so I hate that. But it's a pretty color and didn't dry out my lips
Kathy L.
Staten Island , NY
The color is great especially for fall. I love that unlike other Mattes it doesn't feel dry. The color lasted most of the day if I didn't eat anything. The point makes it easy to use as a liner before applying the lip color all over. I would definitely purchase.
Christine W.
San Antonio, TX
I have probably every color of this product! I love how it feels on the lips and it's not drying but still has the matte look. You can purchase the on the elf website and they always have a promotion going on making them super (even more ) affordable. They also have a hidden sharpener at the bottom!
Haley S.
Honesdale, PA
$3 beats paying $20 for a professional brand! Not necessarily the best quality. But what do you expect for the price. Stayed on my lips for a few hours and needed to reapply. But I love the color options and would definitely buy it again. Worth the money.
Kayla T.
Greer, SC
I received this in my ELF VoxBox. I'm a chocolate sister. The color took some pressure and several swipes to appear on my lips. It swatches on my hands beautifully but is not pigmented enough on my lips as a lipstick. I'll definitely wear it as a lip tint!
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
Loved the color and how easy it was to apply. It did fade after time and it doesn't help that I rub my lips together a lot. But when I first applied it, it looked beautiful! Perfect color for a little "pop" but still day to day look for this busy lady :)
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.