BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Kirsten S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I had a few of these prior to receiving one in a voxbox, and I think they are fairly good quality considering the price. They aren't anything extraordinary, but they feel nice on the lips and come in a good range of colors, however the only major draw back is they don't have very good lasting quality.
Ricki M.
Houston , TX
I received this product in the elf VoxBox. It's definitely not my favorite. The pigmentation is definitely not there and it is not at all matte. It's more of a sheer gloss pencil. It it a gorgeous shade and I would use it as but if tiny but as a lipstick it's a miss for me.
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Tengo el color wine, el color es bastante lindo, pigmenta muy bien y es bastante suave en los labios. Lo probé luego de usar el exfoliarte y mis labios se sentían muy suaves y lindos. Me llego en la VoxBox de Influenster pero sin duda lo compraría en más colores.
Katie K.
Harlan , KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. It has become my go to! I love that the lipstick applies so smoothly. I have also noticed that it lasts almost all day. I always look for new colors and can't wait for more. I most definitely recommend this to every girl.
Kathy L.
Staten Island , NY
The color is great especially for fall. I love that unlike other Mattes it doesn't feel dry. The color lasted most of the day if I didn't eat anything. The point makes it easy to use as a liner before applying the lip color all over. I would definitely purchase.
Jessica V.
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I love this lipstick so much! Everything about this product is perfect! The finish is matte, but it's very comfortable on the lips. The color is a perfect wine color and the price is so affordable! ❤️
Kenzie C.
Canyon Country, CA
I use this every single day ! i love all of the more bold colors to the more nude and natural colors! i recommend. at the bottom were the little color thing is, it pops out and you can sharpen the lipstick to keep the pencil shape and apply easier.
Lindsey R.
West Milford, NJ
This matte lip color is great! I have it in the shade tea rose. It glides in very smoothly. It's basically both a lipstick and lip liner in one! It also lasts a very long time. This is the first time I've tried it and I'm definitely going to buy more.
Jessica L.
Jamestown, TN
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
It is super easy to use. Comes wit a sharpener so you can kind of line then fill. It doesn't transfer as much but also doesn't matte down for a long time. It feels really soft and doesn't feel super thick. I really love the dark colors for fall and for a dark eye look. I've also used on my eyelids and blended out. Super cheap. Well worth it for a drug store buy.
Sam B.
Malverne, NY
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I loooooove this lipstick! It's my go to stick that matches whatever I wear. Perfect for a subtle look or wear with a bold eye. Very inexpensive, can find at tj maxx (that's where I got mine), and goes on really smooth. The thin point of the applicator is really good for getting full coverage.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.