BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

jessica l.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I have pretty much all the elf matte lipsticks. I love them they glide on so smoothly and are hydrating. I just wish they would make it a bit bigger maybe just regular lipstick form. I always feel like it's going to break during application you have to press lightly.
Juanita G.
The color is so freaking beautiful! Goes on creamy & stays on! I love it! I recently got this in my elf voxbox and I really really want the rest of the colors now! It smells amazing as well. You can find this perfect fall matte lippie at Walmart, Target, or online! Don't miss out!
Lauren P.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: PRALINE, WINE, FUCHSIA more...
My go to lip products! I love these convenient lipsticks. It is easy to carry on the go. This product does it all. It lines the lip and you can fill it in.It even comes with a sharpener on the end! The colors are so pigmented. Some colors darker a little after applying ,but the color is still amazing. I ordered these off the E.L.F. website.
Akanksha S.
Seattle, WA
This is a decent product. For being so inexpensive, I wasn't expecting the quality to be that great. The shade I got was not my color. But the formula was okay. It wasn't as pigmented as I wanted but then again, it's sooooo cheap so i shouldn't be complaining.
KT R.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I LOVE their lipsticks and it's nice to find a matte lipstick that's only $3.00 and works better than higher priced matte lipsticks. I bought all the matte colors they had. My only issue was my lips got chapped and cracked really bad shortly after applying so I wear with a lip gloss over top which kind of defeats the purpose of a matte lip. I would still repurchase.
Miriam G.
New York , NY
This product will apply smoothly once you exfoliate your lips very well! I did the mistake of not exfoliating and it applied very patchy. Great pigmentation and I just love this color overall doesn't last as long but it kind of leaves a little stain behind :)
Bethany T.
Smyrna, GA
Ultimately I ended up enjoying this product, but wished that the actual color was closer to that described on the box. It stayed on well, and for the price point is a pretty good value. I would recommend testing the color prior to purchasing as the description on the box was not very accurate in my case.
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
Great price, great color. It's so easy to apply, I rarely use a lip liner and still get a precise outline. It lasts pretty long, though it doesn't have strong staying power. It doesn't dry out your lips
Meghan G.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
E.l.f. products are one of my favorites. This is a lippie that I have recently purchased about a month ago and I can't stop wearing them! The ones I own is the natural colored one and the red one. The great thing is that they apply like a lip liner so it is easy to stay inside your lip line. I would recommend these matte lipsticks! Also you can't beat the price!
Paulina K.
Middle River, MD
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
I'm an obsessed with these matte lip colors, I've been buying them every time I see them! I must have them all and have multiples so that I never run out! Plus they are so sleek and look so good In my bag! I love the them they look and feel so sophisticated on my lips and in my bag! Truly so happy to have them! And they are a really long wear, I would say 24 hours!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.