BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Morgan C.
Hull, GA
This lipstick is wonderful. It isn't gritty or drying in any way. It doesn't have a horrid taste you get with some lipsticks that are matte. It is very soft and easy to apply. I would wear this in any color they would make. It is only $3 in most drugstores so go grab you one!
Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
I am thrilled to have gotten this lip color in my latest Influenster box. I usually avoid lipstick because it leaves my lips feeling dry, but this lip color didn't affect my lips. It went on smooth and left my lips feeling moist. I love that it comes in a tube like a pencil.
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
I received the color #wine 🍷 in my VoxBox.Wasn't a huge fan of the color. The lipstick went on easy and since is skinny it was easy to line my lips before filling in! Overall it's a good product! I like that it wasn't too harsh on my lips and didn't dry them out like other matter lipsticks!
Lauren S.
Rochester, NY
Loved the color when I swatched it, and was so disappointed when I applied it. I hated the way it feels on my lips, looks on my lips, and the color does not compliment my skin tone as much as I wished it would! I may, however, use it as a lip liner, as that may do the job!!
Jasmin M.
Saint Louis, MO
I found these in a clearance bin at Target, and got it in Tea Rose and Rich Red. I love the rich red color. I've been looking for a nice red lipstick that suites me, and this one was it! They are a bit drying, but I always throw chapstick on under my lipstick and that helps.
Jennifer R.
El Cajon, CA
I really love the colors they have for this. And it is a great lipstick it claims to be matte but it does not dry fully matte more of a satin feel. It does transfer easily and you will need to reapply a couple times through out the day but these are really enjoyable especially for such a low price.
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
Not a fan of this..when I first saw the package I thought the color was going to be darker, however when it was on my lips it wasn't as dark as I was expecting. Although the color was a let down, the actual application of it was super easy and not too dry! Maybe I'll try a different color!
Analise D.
P C Beach, FL
This is the second crayon type lipstick I have used in the past year and I actually love it! The body and round shape of the lipstick itself makes it easy to apply. I also loved the color! Been meaning to grab it off the self for a while; I would even try out another color too.
Shekeitha K.
Killeen, TX
I was super excited to receive this lippie. I love lippies. The color was absolutely great. I just wished that it would have been more pigmented. I had to use a lot to be able to have a full bold color. I would absolutely use this product again. It is beyond budget friendly.
Evelyn D.
Palmdale, CA
This is a beautiful color this will be the first time me trying a Matte lip color from elf , and I was pleased with the color and how smooth my lips were after I used it and will like to purchase different colors and how convenient that they have a sharper in the bottom 👍🏻👍🏻
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.