BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Stephanie P.
Review for: BERRY SORBET more...
I love these, especially Praline. Matte lip colors are great, but can be difficult to put on neatly for me because of my thinner lips, especially bright colors, so that's why I love these. Because of the pencil design, I can apply within my lip line with no mess or hassle.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I just recently purchased this product and I have wanted so long and finally bought it! I have tea rose and I like light pink tones on my lips. I like how it's pencil form and it creamy when applied. I enjoy this product and it was only $3! Definitely will buy more colors!
Brandi R.
Ankeny, IA
I received these items free to test all my opinions are my own! I loved this lip color very pigmented and easy to apply. This is my first time using elf product and I loved the lipstick I will probably buy again!
Lauren R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
A matte stick that doesn't dry out your lips. This product is worth the $3-$4. The color lasts long and goes on smooth - I let mine warm up a little either by running it under warm water for a few seconds or holding it cap on where the product is. Definitely apply to smooth lips- pair with a lip exfoliator because if you apply on chapped lips it fills the crevices leaving a weird look.
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
Not a huge fan of this formula. That being said I'm not a huge fan of matte lipsticks, liquid lipsticks etc. I have rather dry and often crusty lips so dry formulas just accentuate this and makes my lips look gross. However if you like matte lip products I would give this a try!
Alyssa L.
Lumberton , NC
I received the matte lipstick in shade " Wine" in my voxbox and let me tell you.... I am a HUGE Lipstick junkie and this to me was not matte and it didnt last as long as i would like, i did like the shade though! Would make a beginner with make up a great stocking stuffer!
Liz G.
Peoria, IL
I love the color of the wine matte lipstick, but as a matte it felt extra dry and only looked smooth on my lips if I exfoliated and moisturized very well before hand. However, I would still use this lip stick for more casual situations and for the price, I still think it's decent quality.
Skye L.
Houma, LA
i love the formula of this lipstick. i wish it was a darker shade but it's still a beautiful color. i had to reapply after eating and drinking but that's with any lipstick i wear. i liked it so much bc it's affordable , i went to my local walmart & bought one for my
mom.
Cheyenne P.
Shippensburg, PA
I received this in wine in my VoxBox from elf and I'm so impressed already. I've had their lip colors before but this wine really sticks out to me. I know have 5 in my collection. Great for when you're on the run!
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
The color is very pretty. The product is very easy to apply and seems to last a decent amount of time. I love how the product fells very creamy. The price is such a good deal. I love all elf products that I have tried so far and this product hasn't disappointed me either.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.