BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Michelle V.
Cartersville, GA
I received this in my VoxBox in the color Wine. EXCELLENT pigment!! I used this after using a lip exfoliater because it is a Matte color. This was vivid and bright! The only downfall is that it does wipe off easily.
Lena K.
Review for: FUCHSIA more...
These lip products are gorgeous, particularly this color. So pigmented and it's dirt cheap. It's not totally matte but it's such an amazing product I can't diss it, it's that good! If you're looking for a product that's completely matte I would try the Maybelline colorblurs or something like that
Sara P.
I recieved this product in the e.l.f Cosmetics Voxbox from Influenster and e.l.f. Cosmetics complimetary for testing purposes.
I like the color, I have a really light skin tone and this matte lippie compliments my skin tone nicely.
It applies easily and has a creamy formula.
Breanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy to use and beautiful color. Only thing I did not like was hat I had to reapply a couple times so I could not give a full 5 stars. I received this product for free to test from influenster and I am so glad I had the chance to. I will be going out to purchase more colors!
Madi P.
Noblesville, IN
Review for: FUCHSIA more...
Its good lipstick for the price but it isn't all that someone might ask for in a matte lip color. Its not the most opaque formula but like I said it gets the job done. It lasts for a couple hours if you aren't accesively eating and drinking stuff. I would buy it again though.
Xiomara C.
This is a great lippie for the fall/winter months. I got the color "wine" which I love. It's creamy and easy to apply. It also comes with a sharpener at the bottom which is interesting. It's not as matte as other lippies but it's definitely worth the price. I received this product complimentary from e.l.f for testing purposes.
Ashley E.
Washington, NC
I love this product! Its very affordable and glides on smoothly and feels great! It adds either a bold statement with a darker color or you can choose a nude color for a subtle effect. At the bottom of the pencil it looks like a color swatch but it actually is a sharpener!
Amanda K.
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I really enjoy a lot of Elf's products however, this product was not for me. I have very dry lips and even after exfoliating it can be difficult to get a smooth application. This product was dry to begin with. It was clumpy on my lips and the shades that are on the lighter side made me look washed out. I do recommend trying Elf products but this particular product was not for me.
Meagan G.
Sevierville, TN
These lipsticks truly are amazing. I own Cranberry, Dash of Pink, Rich Red, and Berry Sorbet. They're all so pigmented and moisturizing. They stay on for a long time, and they're super easy to apply because they're the size of a lip liner. I would highly recommend them.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
While these are very pigmented, they tend to be very drying on my lips. Almost immediately after applying these, the lipstick settles into the fine lines of my lips and makes them look like a cracking mess. I only use this product when I intend to wear lip-gloss over it.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.