BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Rosa D.
Highland, MI
I received this product in my complimentary VoxBox but the opinions are all mine! WOW! I used the red matte lip color and it stayed on all day! Not only was I impressed that I didn't need a lip liner- but that also makes this product more convenient and even more affordable!
Heather B.
Ravenden, AR
This is a great drugstore lipstick. For the price, I definitely recommend. It's easy to apply and stays on for a pretty long time (although you will have to reapply if you plan on wearing all day long). I was lucky enough to get to try this product for free for testing!
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I have all of these.They are AWESOME! They truly dry completely matte. My favorite one is Tea Rose. It's the perfect nudey/pink shade. The only issue I have is the same issue I have with ANYTHING that dries completely matte. These can be drying. Exfoliate your lips,and apply a balm FIRST. THEN apply these. You'll notice a difference. They're great.Especially for the price you pay.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I just recently purchased this product and I have wanted so long and finally bought it! I have tea rose and I like light pink tones on my lips. I like how it's pencil form and it creamy when applied. I enjoy this product and it was only $3! Definitely will buy more colors!
Lauren R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
A matte stick that doesn't dry out your lips. This product is worth the $3-$4. The color lasts long and goes on smooth - I let mine warm up a little either by running it under warm water for a few seconds or holding it cap on where the product is. Definitely apply to smooth lips- pair with a lip exfoliator because if you apply on chapped lips it fills the crevices leaving a weird look.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
While these are very pigmented, they tend to be very drying on my lips. Almost immediately after applying these, the lipstick settles into the fine lines of my lips and makes them look like a cracking mess. I only use this product when I intend to wear lip-gloss over it.
Nichole H.
Frazeysburg, OH
Was not impressed with the matte lip color.. last a little long than 30 minutes and discuss not go on smooth. I got it at tjmaxx and thought I've always wanted to try it so here's my chance!.. nope, I thought my toddler could have painted my lips better. So disappointed.
Mary O.
I have quite a few of these lip colors, and I have to say that they are wonderful! They are only a few dollars each, and the pigment is great! The packaging is very sleek and simple, and the medium to slim crayon form that they come in make it so easy to apply these to the lips. Tip: The bottom of these where the color of the lipstick is shown actually pops off and is a shaper for the lip color!
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Very soft formula. I am a big fan of elf cosmetics. Inexpensive think I picked this up from target for $3. Can dry lips out sometimes and I've found you must wear s lip liner or it does bleed into your foundation.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
I like the formula of the lipsticks, as well as the way it's packaged. It's creamy and pretty opaque. The color applies smoothly and has decent wear time. The lipstick is opaque enough that the light colors actually cover the pigmentation of my lips (they're pretty dark). It's not super matte, but it is pretty comfortable. I just don't like the limited amount of shades available.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.