BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Mika C.
Mount Dora, FL
Not a bad product! However the color I received did not look good on me, the product also fell apart easily and didn't stay on long, very easy to apply though. I might consider buying this again for a stocking stuffer for someone that needs a product that doesn't care about it coming off throughout the day.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
I just purchased "Wine" and "Berry Sorbet" from Target and am SO excited about how they look. Wine is perfect for an anytime lip color and I think the berry sorbet will be great with certain outfits. The price point is AMAZING...who can beat $3?! So far, so worth it for a similar product I almost paid $18 for. I like how the stick is "pencil shaped" because it helps a makeup noob like me to apply it more easily.
Roselyn W.
Redmond, OR
I have tried lots of matte lipsticks, it's kind of my forte. I'm sad to say that this product didn't meet up with its opponents. It is easy to apply, but I found that it left a streaky look. I found it to be more like a lip liner rather than a lip stick. I also didn't ever see it turn matte.
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
This lipstick is very pigmented I was impressed. It doesn't last very long the actual lipstick but it stains my lips so that's good for me. It's not drying to the lips at all either. I wouldn't say it's a matte lipstick either like it claims more glossy. It's worth it for how cheap it is.
Kaitlea T.
These are some of my favorite matte lipsticks because they are super inexpensive and there's a pretty decent color selection. They do fade a little bit on me, but they're really easy to take along in my purse so I can reapply throughout the day. They even have a secret sharpener under the bottom cap!
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
I love a lot of things about this lipstick: the color, the formula, the sleek and pretty design! I honestly wish I could love it more. Most things are great, and it's a good value, BUT I can't get over the fact that it doesn't stay on long (wore it this morning and the color was gone in an hour :( )
Kristen P.
Collegeville, PA
I received the wine color in this month's Voxbox and LOVE the color. It goes on very easily and didn't bleed or leave marks on my teeth (a common issue I have with lip products). The color is a punchy wine red and I love it! Can't wait to break it out for holidays looks this season!
Danielle A.
Shelbyville, KY
I just love Elf products, especially their lip products. I have this matte lip color in Tea Rose and it is just the prettiest dusty purple color. It is such a unique shade that I have a hard time finding anywhere else. Definitely mattifies your lips, slightly on the dry side, but with a good base or gloss over top you will be fine! Plus the little color block on the bottom is actually a sharpener!
Iveth T.
Oakley, CA
I really liked the elf lipstick and the fact that it's so similar to bite lipsticks. The formula it's good and applies to the lips with ease. My only complaint will be the lasting of the color intensity. But over all I will continue to use this products they are great and so inexpensive.
Polina D.
Seattle, WA
It is very creamy and the color does apply on very well. My only complaints with this is that it is not matte like stated on the packaging, it looks glossy. It does need reapplication throughout the day but for the price it is pretty good!! I got this product to test in my elf VoxBox!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.