BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
I am thrilled to have gotten this lip color in my latest Influenster box. I usually avoid lipstick because it leaves my lips feeling dry, but this lip color didn't affect my lips. It went on smooth and left my lips feeling moist. I love that it comes in a tube like a pencil.
Brittany E.
Georgetown , DE
Love this wine color! I enjoy the formula and it must be a new formula because the last one I purchased was so dry it felt horrible. But the only complaint is that it is not matte I waited forever for it to dry down. I will still be using it though cause the color is amazing
Tiffany H.
I just ordered these in the mail and got them last Friday. I've used these shadows all week, and they are amazing! They are sooooooo pigmented, build easily, and blend beautifully. Comparing these to a Naked pallet makes me slightly upset that I spent so much money when I could have waited for this and saved 5 times the money.
Jessica S.
Clovis, CA
Love this product! I have it in Praline (sort of a dull/burnt red mixed with nude-sounds weird but really pretty) and cranberry (a dark mauve/berry). These go on true to their name-very matte- and can be used as either a lip liner or full coverage lip color. They also stay on for a very long time and stain your lips a bit so you don't have to worry about constantly reapplying. Big fan!
Jennifer R.
El Cajon, CA
I really love the colors they have for this. And it is a great lipstick it claims to be matte but it does not dry fully matte more of a satin feel. It does transfer easily and you will need to reapply a couple times through out the day but these are really enjoyable especially for such a low price.
Morgan C.
Hull, GA
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
This lipstick is wonderful. It isn't gritty or drying in any way. It doesn't have a horrid taste you get with some lipsticks that are matte. It is very soft and easy to apply. I would wear this in any color they would make. It is only $3 in most drugstores so go grab you one!
Lauren S.
Rochester, NY
Loved the color when I swatched it, and was so disappointed when I applied it. I hated the way it feels on my lips, looks on my lips, and the color does not compliment my skin tone as much as I wished it would! I may, however, use it as a lip liner, as that may do the job!!
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: ROWDY ROUGE more...
I am loving this new purchase! It is matte, but still has moisture and stays on for a long time!! I used a lip pencil and had no feathering out. I got other colors as well, but this one works the best with my skin tone. I got many compliments. I will wear it tomorrow as well!
Evelyn D.
Palmdale, CA
This is a beautiful color this will be the first time me trying a Matte lip color from elf , and I was pleased with the color and how smooth my lips were after I used it and will like to purchase different colors and how convenient that they have a sharper in the bottom 👍🏻👍🏻
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
When I first received this i was pretty excited about using this....formula was okay and not super drying which was exciting. I was applying a second coat in the car and it completely came out of its tube and went all over my seat. So poor packaging on the one I received. :(
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.