BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
So I got this in my influenster box. I was really excited about the color, cause it looked like the best wine colored lip color. When I tried it on, it was much lighter than what it looked like and I had to use a lot of layers. It was still a pretty color, but not what I thought it was.
Tiffany P.
Charlotte, NC
This last year I began wearing bright lip colors and have fallen in love with the E.L.F lip matte colors! You can beat the price, it lasts the majority of the day, and it's doesn't smear like I'm nervous lipsticks usually do! It's light and I absolutely recommend this product, in ANY color.
Celia T.
I used many different kinds of lips brand, even very expensive one, but this one is awesome, love all the colors they have and also the cheap prices I pay for them, need to make many more colors, they are also so cheap, that I will continue to keep buying them! 👄
Rachelle B.
La Mirada, CA
These are my favorite matte lipsticks! They're only $3, and last a very long time. I had a full on greasy meal, using chopsticks, blotted my lips, and my lipstick stayed on so well. The shades I love are Mulberry Maven and Berry Sorbet. They are similar to one another but very pretty!
Ana R.
Excellent formula. Smooth, creamy formula that goes on really easily. I like the pencil-style applicator, which allows for a sharp lining before you fill in your lips. As for most ELF products, it's cheap and very nice quality. My only issue is that the color I have, Tea Rose, is really unflattering on pale skin. It's not a rose color at all, it's more a lavender-gray shade. Would consider purchasing other shades.
Alexa P.
I got this product in the e.l.f box box. I love this color! I'm a dark lip girl so the wine color is perfect for me! I love the crayon application and it goes on so smooth. This is probably my favorite product in the box 😊
Lindsey J.
I received this product for testing purposes in my voxbox. I really like the color and it doesn't dry out your lips at all. I just didn't find it to be very matte and it didn't stay on as long as some of my other matte lip products. It's a great price and a very nice lip color though!
Jams M.
I am absolutely obsessed with this line!! The packaging is sleek and simple and there is a decent range of shades. It lasts up to 7 hours for me. Always moisturize first too, especially if your lips get dry really quickly. This is a semi-matte product which I LOVE! I don't like fully matte products. The pink shades are a little too light for me, but it would be good for those who are extremely pale or darker in general. I wish they would come out with Berry colors or nudes, just to expand the range. It's so affordable, $3 each!
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
Not good.... I didn't like the color at all. It was very bright and nothing at all to what I expected. It didn't blend well at all on my lips. It didn't go on smooth, it was hard to apply. First time buying and loved the packaging. It was what caught my attention and made me buy it. I wouldn't recommend but for the price I might try another color and apply it with some lip balm and clear lip gloss.
Monica B.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I bought this product after seeing a youtube video about different elf products. Beware of the "natural" color. I thought it would be a light neutral but was a pale pink. I was not expecting this and it was a bad color. I do like the price and how it looks on my chapped lips. I just wish the natural color was actually natural. I use different colors to mix it so it's not so harsh of a color.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.