BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Brooke F.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I got this product free to try in my voxbox. It wasn't that impressionable. The color was amazing and right up my alley but it didn't go matte for me. It stayed having a glossy look to it. I do love the built in sharpener.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like the fact that it's not too dark of a shade, and that it moistens my lips at the same time. To me it's more of a lip balm, but it does the job I need it to do. This is a great product for a person who doesn't wear lipstick, but is trying to get out of their comfort zone a little.
Kristen P.
Collegeville, PA
I received the wine color in this month's Voxbox and LOVE the color. It goes on very easily and didn't bleed or leave marks on my teeth (a common issue I have with lip products). The color is a punchy wine red and I love it! Can't wait to break it out for holidays looks this season!
Alexa P.
I got this product in the e.l.f box box. I love this color! I'm a dark lip girl so the wine color is perfect for me! I love the crayon application and it goes on so smooth. This is probably my favorite product in the box 😊
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product! The color is super rich and perfect for the holiday season. The matte is really trendy and it all stays in place nicely even without lip liner. Its very smooth, no cracking or peeling and hydrates even on chapped lips. I love to use it after using Elf's lip exfoliant.
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
I really like this lip set from elf. The feel is soft but being that it is matte it comes off dry. This was my first time using it and I felt the texture was a little too dry in my lips. I do enjoy the colors though and a dab of lip balm or carmex helps the drying.
Rachelle B.
La Mirada, CA
These are my favorite matte lipsticks! They're only $3, and last a very long time. I had a full on greasy meal, using chopsticks, blotted my lips, and my lipstick stayed on so well. The shades I love are Mulberry Maven and Berry Sorbet. They are similar to one another but very pretty!
Maribel Z.
Fort Gordon, GA
good product but not quite that dry lip look. I got this as a test product. Ive bought one before at Walmart. Very easy to apply and very vibrant. I like to combine with a darker color to get a more dramatic look. and it has a sharpener at the end of it very nice!
Mika C.
Mount Dora, FL
Not a bad product! However the color I received did not look good on me, the product also fell apart easily and didn't stay on long, very easy to apply though. I might consider buying this again for a stocking stuffer for someone that needs a product that doesn't care about it coming off throughout the day.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
So I got this in my influenster box. I was really excited about the color, cause it looked like the best wine colored lip color. When I tried it on, it was much lighter than what it looked like and I had to use a lot of layers. It was still a pretty color, but not what I thought it was.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.