BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
I love the wine color that I received complimentary from influenster, but to be completely honest, the formula of this matte lip product was not cutting it for me. It feels almost chalker, and then when I finally get the color on, it is quite streaky. Would not prefer to use this over my other wine colored lip products
Sarah S.
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
Its hard to find a matt lip color that doesn't dry out my lips. When i first used this matt lip color i was shocked at how smooth and creamy it went on. I wore this lip stick for the whole day and i could easily say that it lasted on my lips all day. Even if the lip stick itself wore off it left a nice stain behind. All in all i love this lip product its one of the best matt lip colors on the market.
Kristen P.
Collegeville, PA
I received the wine color in this month's Voxbox and LOVE the color. It goes on very easily and didn't bleed or leave marks on my teeth (a common issue I have with lip products). The color is a punchy wine red and I love it! Can't wait to break it out for holidays looks this season!
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
Not good.... I didn't like the color at all. It was very bright and nothing at all to what I expected. It didn't blend well at all on my lips. It didn't go on smooth, it was hard to apply. First time buying and loved the packaging. It was what caught my attention and made me buy it. I wouldn't recommend but for the price I might try another color and apply it with some lip balm and clear lip gloss.
Sonia J.
I love the variety of color these come in and the price is great. I currently have 11 of the colors and have had to get a second one for the color tea rose as it is my favorite color and helps with giving undertones to whatever lipstick i choose to wear over it. I usually get mine from target but lately i put some money aside and go on a little spree on their website. I highly recommend this product.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
So I got this in my influenster box. I was really excited about the color, cause it looked like the best wine colored lip color. When I tried it on, it was much lighter than what it looked like and I had to use a lot of layers. It was still a pretty color, but not what I thought it was.
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
This lipstick is very pigmented I was impressed. It doesn't last very long the actual lipstick but it stains my lips so that's good for me. It's not drying to the lips at all either. I wouldn't say it's a matte lipstick either like it claims more glossy. It's worth it for how cheap it is.
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product! The color is super rich and perfect for the holiday season. The matte is really trendy and it all stays in place nicely even without lip liner. Its very smooth, no cracking or peeling and hydrates even on chapped lips. I love to use it after using Elf's lip exfoliant.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love this lip color!

There is no need to sharpen since it twists up! They still have added a sharpener on the bottom in case you need it!

It glides on easily giving you long lasting color!

It won't dry out your lips because it's full of vitamins that work to moisturize and hydrate!
Alexa P.
I got this product in the e.l.f box box. I love this color! I'm a dark lip girl so the wine color is perfect for me! I love the crayon application and it goes on so smooth. This is probably my favorite product in the box 😊
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.