BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Jasmine V.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
I love elf matte! I was never really a lipstick person as I tend to keep my makeup look pretty natural unless I'm going out or dressing up for Halloween but the rich red is so stinking pretty that I use it daily. I love the 3$ price tag and it layers under gloss beautifully. My only minor problem with it is that it tints my boyfriend's lips a bit but it's easy enough to rub off so I'm not really complaining .
Moni L.
Lawrenceville, GA
This lip is one of my favorite go to's for a matte lipstick! It also doesn't hurt that it was super inexpensive. I can use it a lip liner or if I'm going for a soft natural look. This is my first one but I've had it for a while. I gave this product 5 stars because I love it! Due to reading other reviews about the ingredients, I doubt I would purchase it again.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I received the elf matte lip color complimentary for testing purposes. Honestly, I have used better matte lipsticks. The only good thing about this lip color is the packaging. The pigmentation is not great and does not last that long. I would not go back to the store and buy this product.
Erica L.
Roseville, MN
This lip pencil was one of the easier to work with lip colors. The color went on smoothly and it was buildable. I really liked the wine color but it's hard to admit that it might be a little too dark for my blond/fair complex. I received it through the elf voxbox and all opinions are my own.
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I bought this in Rich Red and I love it! For the price I always buy one while I see it in stores. It slides on so creamy, but dries matte. Doesn't smear when I'm being all crazy. Will stay on while I'm taking drinks. The bottom of the container is a sharpener. If you have chapped lips, I would recommend moisturizing them before wearing this because it could dry them out worst (most matte lipsticks tend to).
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I absolutely love this shade! It is definitely out of my comfort zone but I will be buying more dark colors like this now. I got compliments on it with my skin tone and the color was radiant! It stayed on well and didn't crumble up at all. I barely had to reapply it unless I just wanted to.
Claire M.
I received this for free in my VoxBox, in the shade wine. I really liked it! It's super easy to apply because it's in pencil form, and it's really creamy!! It takes a while to dry, but the built in sharpener is awesome. This particular shade wasn't near as dark as I was hoping, but I still like it!
Miranda S.
Junction City, KS
I received the e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in Wine and it was a lot brighter than i expected it to be. I was hoping for more of a burgundy, maroon color. I ended up usibg it for a liner and just put a deeper berry color on top. It was very smooth and applied well but did not last for a significant amount of time.
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
Thoroughly appreciate this lipstick. It's easy to apply and doesn't require a liner because it basically is a liner with the ability to fill in the lips easily as well. The color doesn't dry either, keeping your lips moist so they don't stick together and making it easy to spread the color if you're unable to apply a second coat, say while you're at work. Feels good, looks good, works well. Would buy!
Mirielys P.
Miami , FL
I do like the formula, the pigmentation is alright though I though it would be more wine color. It's not that long lasting, however Iike that it doesn't dry out my lips and it has a lip stain effect when it does fade a bit.

I received this product free/ complimentary for testing purposes.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.