BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Danielle G.
This is a great product. The color is very vibrant. However, I am unsure really what the sharpener is for? I feel like the pencil is too soft to even sharpen it in the first place/it's unnecessary to sharpen it. I would probably buy this product again, except in a different shade. I feel like it would be nice to have a matching lip-liner as well.
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
i received this in a vox box for testing. I will have to say I live them! very pigmented and easy to apply! Applies creamy but looks matte! Which means 0 dryness from this :-) Worth it and im looking forward to buying more colors !
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this EVERYDAY as my lipstick. The shade "Wine" is my go to. I am on my second stick of lipstick with that shade. I love love love this lol. I have given them to several family members as gifts. I have purchased every shade and use them almost everyday. I would highly recommend this product.
Jennifer T.
I'm SO in love with these! It stays on really well with very few touch ups needed and they have so many fabulous colors to choose from! The formula also doesn't dry out my lips! If I'm ever in a pinch for a lipstick while I'm out I know I can find these in almost any store and it's a really decent quality!
Miranda S.
Junction City, KS
I received the e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in Wine and it was a lot brighter than i expected it to be. I was hoping for more of a burgundy, maroon color. I ended up usibg it for a liner and just put a deeper berry color on top. It was very smooth and applied well but did not last for a significant amount of time.
Tiffany A.
Campobello , SC
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I bought one of these in the shade "Nearly Nude" and I was optimistic because I like e.l.f's other lip products but this isn't that great. The color doesn't really work well for me but other than that, it does not apply well and I can wear other matte lipsticks without any problems like this one. It's also a very thin stick so I'm pretty sure if you pushed it up too much and used it that it would break off.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
So I like the color but this lipstick is not long wear and it kind of gets everywhere! I also like that the end is pointed but beyond that, that's pretty much it! It was streaky and the color was not bold enough! ! I received this product for free to test but as always all opinions are my own
Denise U.
I was skeptical that these lip colors would be very good, but what a pleasant surprise! I bought the 4 pack at Christmas and They have become my go to lip color! My favorite is NARS, but these come in a close second. They glide on smooth and the color stays for a decent length of time. Can't beat for the price!
Mirielys P.
Miami , FL
I do like the formula, the pigmentation is alright though I though it would be more wine color. It's not that long lasting, however Iike that it doesn't dry out my lips and it has a lip stain effect when it does fade a bit.

I received this product free/ complimentary for testing purposes.
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
I love this matte lipstick from e.l.f. This lipstick is so smooth and easy to apply. I use this every date night. I'm a repeat user and cannot wait to find my next favorite color. This definitely went abouve my expectations. Every time someone asks me about my lipstick, I recommend this!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.