BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Judy C.
San gabriel , CA
This color is amazing and looks really good and makes my teeth look whiter. The formula is creamy yet nondrying and complements my skin color. I like how there is a sharpener at the end to make the trip more precise and portable. Three dollars I think this product is really affordable and give it a go!
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
I received this product to review for free in a VoxBox from Influenster. This shade is like a deep berry on my lips. It is a bit brighter than I expected but it is nice. It is hydrating and creamy and after a few minutes it has a satin like finish. I would purchase this in nude and brown shades.
Jessy R.
Bentonville, AR
I have this in the nude-pink shade. The colour is nice, They're all so pigmented and moisturizing. They stay on for a long time, and they're super easy to apply because they're the size of a lip liner. I would highly recommend them.
Applies very creamy, long lasting when applied over a lip liner.
Nina J.
Memphis, TN
I love the fact that it's a matte lip color but it's also moisturizing. When I think of matte lippies dryness usually comes to mind. I don't really need a moisturizer under it and the color is one of my favs. I absolutely love anything in a red or plum family and this wine gives me absolute life.
Patti W.
Waco, TX
The key to this lipstick is blotting. If you don't blot, it will appear significantly more glossy than it's intended to be. That said, I loved it when I put it on and after I blotted, I loved it even more! It's thin and creamy and has great pigmentation for the cost of it. I can't feel it on my lips. It feels like chapstick. Another important thing to note is the BEAUTIFUL packaging. It's packaged SO NICELY and winds up easily. Definitely recommend. Don't forget to blot!
Melissa R.
austin
I just bought this lip color in the color Tea Rose. The texture is very creamy like a lipstick but is matte. I though that this color will be more skin color but is ash rose, definitely not suitable for a darker skin if you don't want your lips very rosy but I think is great for a pale complexion.
Danielle G.
This is a great product. The color is very vibrant. However, I am unsure really what the sharpener is for? I feel like the pencil is too soft to even sharpen it in the first place/it's unnecessary to sharpen it. I would probably buy this product again, except in a different shade. I feel like it would be nice to have a matching lip-liner as well.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I got this product for free in my latest VoxBox from Influenster. It was very dry so it didn't apply well at first. Once it got moist, it went on a little easier, but it still didn't blend very well. The color was nice and it was definitely matte, and to my surprise it didn't feel dry on my lips.
Tynecia W.
I am in love with this! I recieved it complimentary in the #elfvoxbox. It's very smooth,hydrating and moisturizing. The color is also very pigmented and beautiful, I tried it in the color wine, it doesn't dry out your lips it stays smooth and is very long lasting! I highly recommend trying it!
Laura S.
This was a super pretty color on me. The formula went on fairly smooth and stayed put for quite a while. I did feel the need to moisturize my lips before, during and after. The color does tend to smear outside my natural lip line a bit. But overall a fairly simple and nice lippie. No scent to it.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.