BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Renee K.
Tualatin, OR
I received this free from influenster for review purposes, this is the first lip color I have tried, and it's not very opaque, and the color doesn't last or stay on very long, I am not sure I would repurchase this, and the color os very bold, and bright.
Daniela C.
This was the first lip product from e.l.f. that I purchased and it's my favorite. The product goes on so smooth, and isn't too matte. It's comfortable to wear all day. I currently have three shades: tea rose, natural, and praline. I also love how they incorporated the sharpener on the bottom. The price, $3 is awesome. I don't know why, but I love the packaging too. I would recommend to a friend. I'd like to buy other shades.
P.S. It's cruelty free 🐰
Senlly D.
Oceanside, CA
This Lippie isn't as pigmented as the older ones I have, maybe it's the color contrast of my lips and the actual lippie color. When I saw the name of it being wine, I thought it would be a lot darker. For it to be a matte it has a glossy finish. It isn't what I expected but I'm always willing to try new products out
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I LOVE this color! Very beautiful and not too overwhelming which I love. This in my opinion for those who don't want to waste money on the Kylie lip kit but want one of the colors can definitely use this one as a dupe. The staying power is great because I used it on my lips and when I drank water it was still on.
ashley r.
Lip stains by ELF last way longer for full coverage...I don't feel like this product stayed very well. I was reapplying after about 2 hours. It also does not have a matte finish, which doesn't bother me, but if it's advertised a certain way, is hope it would be that way. I love the color, just really wish it lasted.
Molly C.
Jackson, OH
I was lucky enough to receive the e.l.f VoxBox and this product was in the box! I love to try new lip colors, and I have never tried e.l.f. Lip color before so I was extremely excited to try it! Although the color I receive is not one that I would normally go for, I did like how easy it was to Apple the lip color!
Cathy W.
San Diego, CA
I was skeptical about the color not looking good in me because it was sent to me from influenster to review. But the color compliments my skin. Has a nice matte finish. Inexpensive I checked it out at my local shoprite and target. It's good for those who want to get into makeup and don't have the money to try.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
In my elf voxbox I received a wine colored lippie stick and I absolutely love it. It's not overpowering and not too subtle. It is a perfectly universal shade for most if not all complexions. I wish Elf sold more varieties in color for their lip color sticks, I would definitely purchase this color again though.
Lauren D.
Langhorne, PA
I can't even express how much I LOVE these. I think I have almost every shade. First of all they are only 3 bucks! They are just as good as any high end lipstick and you can't beat that. I only have to touch up maybe one time throughout the day. My favorite is "praline" such a nice neutral colorf for everyday.
Ysabel H.
It was a very nice formula, very pretty color and packaging and I love the applicator because I was able to line my lips and fill them in after. But it wasn't matte and it came out as more of a pink berry color on my skin tone. Not a deep wine. I would like to try other colors! I'm only sad that it wasn't true matte.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.