BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Kayla o.
Lake forest, CA
For $3 this is amazing! These are the perfect matte lipsticks. They twist up. The shape is perfect for applying. They don't dry and crust. These are my #1 lipsticks. The variety of colors isn't the best available in stores though but I do know online they have more
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
I received this product in my complimentary e.l.f. Voxbox for testing purposes. I really liked the color and it applied easily. It's a good price point but you get what you pay for sometimes. The color didn't last long at all. Even with applying a primer. It stayed on for maybe 20 minutes. Okay product but not worth it to me if you don't like reapplying.
Natyra C.
Although the color (Wine) was very pretty, there are way better similar products out there. This is more of a Satin than a matte formula and takes quite a few applications before it is full coverage. For the price its not bad, but Id go elsewhere.

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Carolyn G.
Price, UT
I am absolutely in love with my matte Elf lipstick. It gives just the right amount of color to look classy. So simmer which is great for at work, or professional affairs. These sticks provide smooth, even application and leaves your lips soft. I prefer the more nude tones to the harsh reds and pinks, but I do love the red for a night on the town. It is also compact, doesn't break easily and has a secure lid, which is ideal to carry around when you need a touch up.
Marissa A.
Suffolk, VA
Love the texture of this product! I received it for free to review in my voxbox, but now it "lives" in my purse! Easy to pop in your purse for days where you just need to add some color to your lips! The product isn't too heavy, so it doesn't dry out your lips like a lot of matte lip colors do! It has a built-in sharpener too! Love this!
Kaylyn  T.
Scarsdale, NY
I got this product once before kind of looks like the color I purchased it was a mauve tone. I only purchased that color and didn't try any others, I don't know if it was the product itself or the color. Came off very chalky, dry, & hard to apply. Almost as if it was old. It didn't work for me and since then I never tried another shade.
Gina S.
This e.l.f. matte lip color came in my e.l.f voxbox and first let me say it was not drying at all! It didn't dry out my lips which was amazing, and It glided on smoothly. I did however have to build up the color to achieve that wine colored look; while it only took 2 swipes to achieve that color on my mom. An it's not long lasting, but It's still a good product for the price you pay.
Jenifer P.
Ranson, WV
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color is very affordable and the formula is nice too!!! The pigment is definitely there!! The one thing that kinda annoys me is the tip. After using this the point of course gets dull and makes it a little harder to apply. Especially around the Cupid's bow. But for the price I can deal with having to finesse it a little bit.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Love this matte lip color, its super easy and smooth to apply. I like how it doesnt give my lips a dry look or feeling and its very pigmented in color that lasts with just one application. I cant wait to try other colors in the e.l.f cosmetics matte lip care line.
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
I got this and another color at my local dollar tree and didn't think much of them, but I tried them again the other day and I love the color tea rose. It is so so so beautiful! I'm really sad though because it broke after only a few uses but I'm going to get another since it was only a dollar. A little drying though but I like that.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.