BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
This was the first elf product I ever bought and I was immediately impressed. First of all the color is gorgeous, nude/pink/purpley color. It is a true matte which does mean it leaves lips a little dry, however I find if I through a moisturizing liner on under the color it feels great! Amazing product. Amazing color. Yes. Yes. Yes.
denise f.
The packaging was easy to open and very nice. The lipstick itself is very smooth and soft upon putting it on my lips, I liked that feeling. The color wine, is very soft and beautiful and great for this time of year.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
It's not insanely bright and goes on very smoothly. It's not a lip stain, so it does fade a bit with wear. I think how much it fades will depend on the normal stuff (how much you drink, eat, rub your lips, etc.) and if you top it with a gloss. Overall, at the end of a normal day, I can still see the color on my lips.
Sheena B.
Review for: RICH RED more...
Hello, gorgeous! I can't get enough of these and I wish they made them in every color under the sun. For the price point, these can't be beat. The colors are super rich and pigmented, and stay like nothing else I've seen so far. The formula is super creamy and doesn't crumble or bleed. Definitely recommend picking these up!
Melody S.
Just got this from influenster to try for free in the color Wine. It goes on smoothly and is a berry red color. It was a little sheer but felt nice on the lips and wasn't drying. I would likely try this product again but in a darker color. The built in sharpener at the bottom is great to have too! Overall good value and product.
Leah M.
Northfield, MN
This product is SO pigmented! Though I have rather fair and pinkish skin, this color did not look great on me. However, it goes on smooth and lasts for a while! The only thing is that when applying, it smudges quite a bit so if you're on the run or in a hurry, this might not be for you. Otherwise, what a fantastic product!
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
This is a great matte lipstick. I like the color and the way it allows you to line your lips and then fill in the color. You can E.L.F. brand cosmetics at your local Target, Walgreens, or CVS stores. Their products are all affordable. I would definitely buy a different shade of this lipstick. I got the matte color in Wine.
Hana L.
I like this product! It is very easy to apply. I love that the size of the lipstick allows you to use it like a lip liner and lipstick. The pigmentation is good as well, but I wish the color lasted as long as some of my preferred lip products. Overall, I like this product, but it's not something I see myself reaching for much.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Literally the cutest color I've seen in a while from elf! I received the wine color and it went on super smooth (didn't even need to line), has durability and no nasty flavoring or chunking occurring. Has a cute little sharpener in the end of it for when it gets dull. All in all a total love product!
Francisca O.
The perfect fall color. A lighter wine color then expected but still love the red category. Probably my go to, and perfect for ur emergency touch up lip product. Not so much of a matte but keeps your lips really moisturized. Love it and can beat the price.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.