BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Alexis E.
Temecula, CA
The texture was a lot waxier than I prefer and took a little work to apply. The color I received (wine) was not very flattering and didn't transfer on very pigmented and left a few patches here and there I had to really work out. I might be open to trying a more flattering color but definitely won't be rebuying this particular one.
Emily K.
Keyser , WV
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I absolutely LOVE this color! I am definitely more of a glossy type of girl but this color has made me fall in love with matte. It is the perfect shade to wear with anything. There is also a "sharpener" on the end of it. I bought the last one at a CVS and have been to 2 more that have been sold out so it's very popular apparently.
Jessica D.
I absolutely love this color! This brand is awesome and very economic 👏🏻 Long lasting! Great pigmentation! I received this in my very first VoxBox and it is the first time I use it and I would definitely buy again! I honestly would of never tried this if it wasn't sent to me, I'm so grateful I tried it because it's my new favorite!!!
Briana M.
Henderson, NV
I received this item for free in an e.l.f Voxbox to test in exchange for my honest review. I really like e.l.f products but this one really fell short. The color "wine" was more of a pink/purple than a deep red or burgundy. It also did not dry matte nor was it long lasting. It's a great price point but I wouldn't buy this again as it requires constant touch ups.
Shaylin R.
Lafayette, IN
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
I have bought two of these and they are both pretty much gone because i use them so often. I absolutely love the way they feel on my lips. Its so soft and barely feels like anything it on my lips. Just absolutely love the way it looks with my complexion too.
Laura M.
My biggest complaint about this product is that it is marketed as wine, but is much too light in my opinion. The color on the box and on the tube are wine, but don't reflect the color of the actual lipstick. Also, it isn't a true matte as it has a shine to it. That being said, I like the color and it lasted me a couple of hours.
Iris M.
Somerset, KY
I love these because you do not need a lip liner with the bold colors! The pigment is really great. This is one of my favorite elf products. I own like 6 shades and will keep collecting until I have them all! My favorites are the nude colors. Great product!
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I have had multiples of these for a year or so. Over all I really liked them. They are very cheap (3 dollars) and come in about ten shades. I personally love the praline one and the wine one.

I recently received a wine colored one in the elf voxbox and it is better than they have been in the past. The color went super evenly and looks fantastic.
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
I received this product in the color wine, and it's the perfect fall/winter color. It goes on like e.l.f's matte lip crayon--smooth, easy to spread. I already gravitate to e.l.f. lip products because I find them so reasonably priced and yet really effective. This product is no different. I would definitely buy this in other colors.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
The color wine is nice. It's moisturizing, but I expected the color to be red red or a deep red.. Instead it has a purple tint and it's not very pigmented.
This will be cute to keep in my purse for touch ups to lipstick that I've already applied, but this product alone doesn't do too much for me. The color fades after a few hours.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.