BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

DeKera S.
Chamblee, GA
Good for the price! This isn't a long wearing lipstick but it's nice for situations where you're not eating or drinking alot (that why you won't have to keep reapplying). It does transfer too. Im use to my liquid lippies to where they last nearly all day and don't transfer but if you dont mind reapplying then this is a good deal!!
Liza P.
Milford, PA
I received this Matte Lipstick from Influenster for some testing. I wasn't a big fan of this "matte" lipstick. The color is nice, but within a few minutes it starts to fade and look glossy. Far from "matte". This is something I would like to use with another lip color. I think this is great for someone who likes shimmery looks.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I am medium olive skinned and have dark brown hair and this is the PERFECT color for my lips. It is not too dark and not too light. I've had the problem in the past with "red" lip colors being too pink. This is not the case at all with this color. It goes on ultra smooth and does not dry out my lips at all. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product .
Samantha T.
Gastonia, NC
Good pigment, feels nice, BUT, it is not as matte as I hoped it would be sadly. I was a bit dissatisfied with the results that it left, and it comes off quite fast and stains whatever it touches (at least it did for me) this is one product I won't be buying in the future sadly. Influenster sent me this to try from the elf box
Christy B.
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
It goes on easily, the back end of it has a little sharpener to make the end pointed again. This stains my lips so after eating or drinking I don't lose all the color. I have not had any problem of it running outside of my lips after being applied. Definitely recommend this to anyone wanting an affordable bright red lipstick.
Melody S.
Just got this from influenster to try for free in the color Wine. It goes on smoothly and is a berry red color. It was a little sheer but felt nice on the lips and wasn't drying. I would likely try this product again but in a darker color. The built in sharpener at the bottom is great to have too! Overall good value and product.
Tyler H.
I am in love with this! I got it in Wine and have never used a lip color like this before so I want sure what to expect. But I'm in love! It's long lasting, easy to apply and looks great! And I'm in love with the color!!!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Sheena B.
Review for: RICH RED more...
Hello, gorgeous! I can't get enough of these and I wish they made them in every color under the sun. For the price point, these can't be beat. The colors are super rich and pigmented, and stay like nothing else I've seen so far. The formula is super creamy and doesn't crumble or bleed. Definitely recommend picking these up!
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
This is a great matte lipstick. I like the color and the way it allows you to line your lips and then fill in the color. You can E.L.F. brand cosmetics at your local Target, Walgreens, or CVS stores. Their products are all affordable. I would definitely buy a different shade of this lipstick. I got the matte color in Wine.
Christine M.
Rhome, TX
I love all of my elf lipsticks! I have not been disappointed yet! I received this in the color wine which I thought was just perfect for me! It's not quite as matte as my other matte lipsticks but it also leaves my lips feeling hydrated unlike my other matte lipsticks. For the price, it really doesn't hurt to give them a try! I highly recommend them!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.