BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Jasmine-Rae B.
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
E.L.F is easily becoming one of my favorite Makeup brands. It's super cheap but the make up itself isn't. I have spent lots of money on brands like rimmel, Maybelline etc. & None of their liquid foundation has ever gone on as smoothly as E.L.F's concealer. I recently purchased this Matte Lip Color, even though I never wear this subtle of a color on my lips, & found it very pretty. It's very easily applied as well as moisturizing. easy to apply, & it goes on nice & thick. I highly recommend!
shantel B.
Midland, TX
I am in love with this ELF Matte Lip Color! The amazing thing about this is that I put it on my husband and it had a wine red colour but on my lips its a purple-ish type of pink. I have a dark complexion whilst my husband is Caucasian. I wore this lipstick for about 12 hours and I didnt have to apply a second coat at all! In the end it did fade, however it held up and was long lasting. I also like that it did not dry out my lips which my matte lipstick tend to do
Aaliyah M.
Riverside, CA
Got one of these in Wine from influenster but I have purchased these myself in the past. These are excellent and not just "good for the price". They are a soft matte texture which is not drying. The color is opaque and nonstreaky. There are tons of shades too! I also enjoy the sharpener on the end so its easy to line and fill your lips.
Karissa S.
Boise, ID
I received this product complimentary of Influenster and I have been SO happy with. I have it in the color 'wine' and it's a beautiful shade for fall/winter. It's easy to apply, a great texture, and lasts for a very long time. I have worn it everyday since I received it and am thinking of ordering it in other colors. Great product!
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
The color wine is nice. It's moisturizing, but I expected the color to be red red or a deep red.. Instead it has a purple tint and it's not very pigmented.
This will be cute to keep in my purse for touch ups to lipstick that I've already applied, but this product alone doesn't do too much for me. The color fades after a few hours.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Manchester
I love this color! I like it as a liner or even as a base if you're going to wear a liquid lipstick and want it to last longer (that's how I wear it). It doesn't last all day long but does the trick for the price! I'd definitely recommend it! Got it as a part of the elf vox box for reviewing purposes but all opinions are my own
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I have had multiples of these for a year or so. Over all I really liked them. They are very cheap (3 dollars) and come in about ten shades. I personally love the praline one and the wine one.

I recently received a wine colored one in the elf voxbox and it is better than they have been in the past. The color went super evenly and looks fantastic.
Liza P.
Milford, PA
I received this Matte Lipstick from Influenster for some testing. I wasn't a big fan of this "matte" lipstick. The color is nice, but within a few minutes it starts to fade and look glossy. Far from "matte". This is something I would like to use with another lip color. I think this is great for someone who likes shimmery looks.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Honestly, I was quite disappointed in this product. I went to apply it and although it does somewhat stain your lips, I found it to be more pink than a wine color. I felt that it was patchy no matter how much I put on. Definitely would purchase if they reformulated it, but until then it'll sit in my makeup drawer collecting dust.
Iris M.
Somerset, KY
I love these because you do not need a lip liner with the bold colors! The pigment is really great. This is one of my favorite elf products. I own like 6 shades and will keep collecting until I have them all! My favorites are the nude colors. Great product!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.