BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
The color of this product is slightly off from what the bottom of the tube portrays, but I love this lip product! I was a little confused at first and thought that the tip would be smaller, but it doesnt really matter. I personally use this as a lip liner and it works great!
Gabby J.
Richmond, VA
I got two of these recently (a nude and a red) and I absolutely love them! They're completely opaque, comfortable, and they have a matte-ish finish. They don't completely dry down, but that doesn't bother me. If you are looking for something completely matte though, this may not be for you. However, they do last a very long time and they are beautiful when applied!
Amber f.
I absolutely love this color. It is a perfect shade for fall and winter. The color is not very Matte but it is very pretty ! It feels hydrating and not dry on the lips, which I love ! It is also very pigmented, goes on smoothly. I think this is my new favorite color by E.L.F Cosmetics
Corrina T.
Harrisburg, PA
I received "wine" in my elf voxbox and loved everything about it except its color. The color was just not for my skin tone and seemed like I drank too much fruit punch. I did like the consistency, it was just like the other one I have in "tea rose". I also love the built in sharpener at the bottom!

I did receive this product for free but my opinions are 100% mine.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I like these and I call them my lip crayons. They are matte and if I want a little shine, I just put a little gloss. The ones I have are the nude colors and I love them.
Arantza Z.
I got it free from the elf voxbox. I am not as happy with this product because yes , I like the color and everything but is it not matte . It is easy to apply and it is cheap considering what you get and the amount of product you get , but the fact that it is not matte is what I do not like .
Alexis B.
Hixson, TN
I bought the e.l.f. matte lip color in Wine and I am blown away. I love the style of the lip color; it's totally different from lipstick in that the shape of it is easier to work with. I love that even if I drink something and it does come off on the drink, the color stays on my lips, almost like a stain. I do however wish that it didn't come off onto other things.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I received this in the elf Voxbox in the color Wine. The product is great, it's long lasting and goes on smooth with a matte finish! Definitely exfoliate lips first! However I'm not a fan of this color only because it has a pinky tone to it, doesn't really fit me. If I had a different shade I'm sure I'd love it! I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Rachel S.
Dexter, MO
Top notch- full color.

This lipstick truly comes off matte and is long lasting. The full range of color allows me to buy complementary shades to contour my lips like kandee johnson. Looks great with a gloss applied over it for days you want a bit of shine. The packaging us a nice thin matte black stick. The product comes out in pencil form rotated not sharpened.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
I really love the color (wine) it looks great! This lip stick glides on smoothly and the pigment is amazing. However it does have some downfalls, does not last very long and does dry my lips out a bit. I probably would buy it again although I've used better. I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.