BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
I got this for free in mail from Influenster to try. And I love it. I'm not a huge lip stick girl. I'm really not good at wearing it nor do I put it on very well. But this went on super smooth and easy. The color was gorgeous and very pigmented. This is the perfect fall/winter shade.
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
Received this free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I liked the texture of this lip color a lot, however the color didn't look good on me. It's a deep color and I was just too pale to pull it off. It looks great on my mom though so I gave it to her and she's already gone out and bought more. Can't beat it for the price and quality of these products!
Maggie B.
I don't consider myself to be a big lipstick wearer, mainly due to allergies and sensitivity to common ingredients, but I absolutely love this product. It is light, not greasy, and stays put! No bleeding of color or smearing off when I have a drink. Best of all, it didn't cause me to break out! I will definitely be using more of ELF matte. I need more colors!!
Emily M.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
It's felt good on my lips when I put it on. It had pretty good coverage also. The color was pretty. I just didn't care for the fact that it didn't last very long.
Tiffani D.
Winterport, ME
Wonderfully pigmented and super natural looking depending on the shade. I absolutely love the included sharpener. It's easy to apply as it's creamy and doesn't dry out your lips. I would absolutely recommend it, though I will say it will not last you all day.

Product revived for free in the elf VoxBox for testing purposes. Thank you, Influenster!
Hannah S.
owensboro, KY
I really liked how easy and smooth the matte lip went on. I didn't love the color very much though,. It looks deep red until you put it on, then it's quite pink(which I never wear). But I would definitely buy this item again, I would just be keeping in mind the color difference.
Sandra O.
Palmdale, CA
I must admit I really love this color. It's perfect for this holiday season. The packaging is sleek looking. I was sent this product by elf and Influenster for review. I would recommend this to friends and family who are on a budget and are looking for a good makeup brand to buy. Can't wait to buy more colors.
Tammy  W.
I think this lip color is just ok. I like the color - it's a richer plum/red color and it looks nice on my skin. The pencil is just somewhat thin and isn't easy to spread on my lips; I need chapstick or something else to make my lips not look dry when wearing this color. I doubt I would buy this on my own, but am glad I got to try it in my box.
Gloria G.
I'm a lipstick junkie and I love these lip colors. They're not matte so they don't leave my lips feeling dry or uncomfortable. They aren't transfer proof, but the colors are so beautiful and pigmented that I don't mind. I definitely need to buy more and would recommend them since they are really good given that they are drugstore products. I received this product courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes.
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
I adore this matte lipstick!! One of my favs!! I love all elf products, they are greatly priced and do an outstanding job. The matte has a sweet scent to it that I enjoy, it's very light. It stays on for the long haul! I have every color they offer! You won't regret buying it. It does sometimes leave dry patches on your lips but hardly ever and they aren't noticeable. Just reapply and you are good to go!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.