BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Rani S.
Wichita, KS
I bought this product for two reasons: 1) I love Matte lip sticks and 2) I love e.l.f. products! I have this product in Natural and I love wearing it. It looks great for a fancy event and a more casual event. It's relatively cheap (less than $5) and I typically buy all of my e.l.f. products at Walmart or Target. The color is long lasting and feels great on my lips. My only complaint is that there is an obvious line that appears on the outer lip when I draw it on. Maybe that is user error, not entirely sure!
Melissa D.
Palm bay, FL
Don't get me wrong I loved the wine color but I found it extremely hard to get on and the color doesn't last very long .
I did have to keep re-applying the color so I finally ended up just putting on a different color.
If you're looking for something super easy and to only use for a short time then I recommend it but I don't recommend it for all day wear
Anna S.
Cold Spring, KY
I absolutely love my matte lip color. I received this product in my e.l.f. Vox box and I absolutely love it. It's so easy to use and lasts almost all day! The application is so smooth and I would definitely buy another color! I highly recommend!
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
I got this for free in mail from Influenster to try. And I love it. I'm not a huge lip stick girl. I'm really not good at wearing it nor do I put it on very well. But this went on super smooth and easy. The color was gorgeous and very pigmented. This is the perfect fall/winter shade.
Ashleigh J.
Marietta, GA
The creamy consistency of the product prior to applying it to my lips just let me know that this product would be amazing. The wine color that I received in my e.l.f. VoxBox was just in time for the fall season as dark lippies are coming into play. I usually hate a lot of matte lipsticks because they dry my lips but this one was still very moisturizing.
Shikha S.
Chicago
Review for: NATURAL, CORAL more...
I enjoyed wearing these lip colors. They are not absolute matter but have the satin finish which I personally like. These are good everyday use kinda lip colors, decently pigmented and will need a reapplication during the day.  I would totally recommend them to the folks who do not want that Matte lipstick related drying feeling on the lips.
Kelsey L.
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
LOVE! The red color is so pigmented, it's easy to apply because it's thin. And guess what?! I read another review on here that said there's a sharpener for it in the bottom, and there is!! So you can always have that perfect tip to look fabulous! It lasts quite a while, I immediately ate an apple after I applied it...I know that was kinda dumb but I was really hungry, most of it stayed on!
Maili T.
Lakewood, CA
Wore it for the first time yesterday to work and I'm surprised how long it lasted. It survived an 8 hour shift and snacks. I never reapplied it. It was very light and didn't seem like I had to cake it on to get the color. I enjoyed it for a lip stick which I don't wear often. I like lip stains better. But I am probably going to go check other colors out.
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
I've heard nothing but great things and I read some reviews so I just had to try it out for myself. For $3 it's pretty awesome buy! I love the matte finish and it doesn't leave my lips feeling super dried out. I think it's pretty cool that there's a sharpener at the bottom of the lip color
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
Seriously, the elf matte lip colors are ridiculously good for how cheap they are. Even if they were $10, I would be satisfied for the quality. I love the sleek packaging and the fact that there's a built in sharpener. I love that the shade is visible on the end of the pencil. The colors are fabulous. They are super creamy and last a pretty long time. Also, they are super comfortable on the lips. I like these just as well as many of my high end matte lip products, and they are THREE DOLLARS.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.