BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Camilla C.
I loved how precise you can apply lip color with this - the point makes it easy to apply a perfect line. It's rather soft for a lip pencil but a little hard for a lip crayon/lipstick, so it's kind of an in-between product. It's not as creamy or pigmented as a regular lipstick but you can definitely build up the color, or use it as a lip tint or under lipstick.
Mel R.
I received this product free from Influenster to try it out. All options are my own. I am all for matte lip colors, so when I saw this in my box I freaked out. The color I got was "wine" and it was such a nice deep red. I wore it and it was not drying like other matte lippies. It stayed on all day even when I ate lunch! True to color and very long lasting.
LaShaundrea W.
love love love, although it wasn't as matte as I thought it would be but it turn out to be a beautiful color. I'll surely be purchasing more soon. I received this product complimentary to test and/or review from @Influenster and @elfcosmetics, this is my own opinion and nobody else.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
Long wearing
Easy to control
Clean application
Highly pigmented

Slightly dry

Overall a quality product especially for the price. You really can't beat $3. Fool proof product and it travels very nicely. It does come in a variety of shades but the selection seems to be quite limited at most retailers. One of my favorite drug store products of all time.

Love Love Love
Hallee R.
Billerica, MA
I have this in Tea Rose & Berry Sorbet already, I got to test out the Wine shade & I really love it. I haven't worn reds in a while & it's definitely dark enough to be wearable wherever you go. I love this, definitely recommend it & would like to have every single one of the colors. Applying is so easy & it lasts for a while, definitely worth the price!
Ashleigh J.
Marietta, GA
The creamy consistency of the product prior to applying it to my lips just let me know that this product would be amazing. The wine color that I received in my e.l.f. VoxBox was just in time for the fall season as dark lippies are coming into play. I usually hate a lot of matte lipsticks because they dry my lips but this one was still very moisturizing.
Melissa D.
Palm bay, FL
Don't get me wrong I loved the wine color but I found it extremely hard to get on and the color doesn't last very long .
I did have to keep re-applying the color so I finally ended up just putting on a different color.
If you're looking for something super easy and to only use for a short time then I recommend it but I don't recommend it for all day wear
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
This is a wonderful matte lip color! I love the formula and it goes on so smooth! It is also easily accessible because it can be found at your local Walmart. I have this lip product in multiple colors because it's such a steal for only $3! I also love that it has a built in sharpener at the end of it!
Maggie B.
I don't consider myself to be a big lipstick wearer, mainly due to allergies and sensitivity to common ingredients, but I absolutely love this product. It is light, not greasy, and stays put! No bleeding of color or smearing off when I have a drink. Best of all, it didn't cause me to break out! I will definitely be using more of ELF matte. I need more colors!!
Rani S.
Wichita, KS
I bought this product for two reasons: 1) I love Matte lip sticks and 2) I love e.l.f. products! I have this product in Natural and I love wearing it. It looks great for a fancy event and a more casual event. It's relatively cheap (less than $5) and I typically buy all of my e.l.f. products at Walmart or Target. The color is long lasting and feels great on my lips. My only complaint is that there is an obvious line that appears on the outer lip when I draw it on. Maybe that is user error, not entirely sure!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.