BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Francelys R.
Doral, FL
All in all, I really like this Matte Lip Color. It's not insanely bright and goes on very smoothly. It's not a lip stain, so it does fade a bit with wear. I think how much it fades will depend on the normal stuff (how much you drink, eat, rub your lips, etc.) and if you top it with a gloss. Overall, at the end of a normal day, I can still see the color on my lips.
Hao G.
This color is what me and my mom was looking for!!! I was so excited when I saw that I got these.. I gave it to my mom since she love it! Elf has always been on the affordable side and I am thinking of giving some for my aunt too! Btw it comes with a sharpie at the back! So cute.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
I have been wildly surprised with the quality of this product. It is a staple in my everyday makeup routine. It’s only like $6. And it really lasts a while. I love the colors Tea Rose, Mulberry and Scarlet Night. I’m currently hooked on Mulberry and Scarlet for fall. They are great colors and you can Throw a gloss on top for an all day look. The coverage is awesome and it lasts most of the day.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
Long wearing
Easy to control
Clean application
Highly pigmented

Slightly dry

Overall a quality product especially for the price. You really can't beat $3. Fool proof product and it travels very nicely. It does come in a variety of shades but the selection seems to be quite limited at most retailers. One of my favorite drug store products of all time.

Love Love Love
Katherine V.
San Perlita, TX
So I just received my complimentary elf vox box from influenster for testing purposes and it included this lippie from e.l.f. cosmetics and I am totally in love with this lippie, it's such a beautiful color and it feels so good on the lips! Totally recommending it to my friends 😁💋
Chimere S.
The color is great and the product is smooth and not drying, but the minute I opened it and twisted it up I knew something was wrong with the product stating in the package. It came completely out unfortunately. However I know all them aren't like that because I own other and it could have just been that one.
Yoselyne C.
The color is true to what it shows on the end nub. I like to use mine with a lip primer for the best, smoothest results. When I don't use a primer I make sure to have moisturized my lips the night before, apply the product, and then blot away the excess for a less clumped feeling.
LaShaundrea W.
love love love, although it wasn't as matte as I thought it would be but it turn out to be a beautiful color. I'll surely be purchasing more soon. I received this product complimentary to test and/or review from @Influenster and @elfcosmetics, this is my own opinion and nobody else.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I received this product in the color 'wine' with my most recent vox box. So, I loved how creamy and moisturized the product was. It was very pigmented and lasted for a few hours. The color was more of a red tone than a deep wine. Reapplying throughout the day was easy and didn't leave you feeling cakey.
Camilla C.
I loved how precise you can apply lip color with this - the point makes it easy to apply a perfect line. It's rather soft for a lip pencil but a little hard for a lip crayon/lipstick, so it's kind of an in-between product. It's not as creamy or pigmented as a regular lipstick but you can definitely build up the color, or use it as a lip tint or under lipstick.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.