BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I loved this lip crayon, it went on very smooth and looked very natural on my lips. It did not feel rough and it lasted for a long time while I wore it, but it does come off when you eat. It did not feel sticky, it just felt like I was wearing a chapstick. It is not one of my go to lipsticks because I have so many, but it is definitely more comfortable than most of the lipsticks I have. I would recommend this!
Hannah B.
Rexburg, ID
The one negative I have for this is that it's not really matte. It definitely has a sheen to it, which I don't mind. Just be advised that it's not a true matte. The packaging is nice; I really like that the cap is tight. I would recommend it, especially bc the color I have is berry and it is gorgeous on, but it also leaves a cool stain when you wipe it off, so it's a two in one!
Magda M.
Carson, CA
Although its not the BEST matte lip stick I've used it's great for a "on the go" type person since the sharpener is INSIDE THE LIP TUBE! It's such a cute, useful lip stick. It goes on very smooth and creamy but that also means it gets everywhere but for $1.29 It's on the better side of super decent!
Talia J.
Saint Peter, MN
I received "wine" which looked NOTHING like the color on the box. The box color was a burgundy and the actual lip color was bright red. So don't buy if you don't know the actual lip color. I have used better red lipsticks and I have used worse. I will wear it again, just wish it was a little more pigmented so I don't have to swipe over and over. It's build-able though which is great.

Alejandra A.
I received this product for free in my elf voxbox but my opinions are my own. I don't know if it's just me but I hate this product. It makes my lips so chapped. This product gets stuck in the fine lines and makes my lips look gross. It's not moisturizing at all. I also think that it's too skinny to put on. I really enjoy this as a lip liner! It's pigmented and stains on the lips!
maria b.
I received this matte lip color wine from influenster for testing purpose and is not too dark but oh well i like that it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry or cracked..i would like to try another colors of this product. The kool thing is that you can remove the base of the pencil to use the sharpener that comes with it..
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
Matte Lip Color Wine, I like it is a very vivid lip pigment color, love that it is a matte color, the consistency is very nice. does dry my lips out, like some matte do. its more of a creamy base, so your lips stay hydrated, always a plus there. It also has its own pencil sharper on the end built in.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
For the price I think these are fairly decent. I love the colors and the pigmentation that they have is great. But they don't stay on the lips for very long. And when I wore them, they seemed to cling to any dry spot I had on my lips and fell into every line I have on my lips as well. It looked better putting a moisturizer on my lips beforehand but the lines in my lips were still very visible. Maybe putting some lip gloss over top would help cover that up? But these are supposed to be matte, so that would ruin the whole purpose.
Christine C.
Osterville, MA
This wasn't the worse matte lip crayon I have tried!! I was sent it free by influenster to try out for free but all the opinions are my own!! My two issues with this product are the lasting power and pigmentation. The lipstick didn't last an hour without me needing reapply. And the pigmentation. It wasn't as red as I would have liked it!! I would not purchase these in the near future!
member-02b60
Review for: Fuchsia more...
I love how it is put on. I do not like the texture when it is applied. It is a very pretty color and it is very pigmented. The color really pops on me and I like this product very well. It drys pretty fast.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.