BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Eladria Z.
I love elf products because they already SUPER affordable and to go along with it they are also great products. This lip is vibrant in color, moisturizing, and super great wear. Love it!
Alexandra C.
Toronto, ON
I looooove these two colours!!! Firstly the price is everything!!! 3 bucks for one lipstick, yas!! They go on smoothly and make your lips feel moisturized! The only thing is they don’t last the whole day but I’m okay with reapplying !
Sandy p.
aburn
This is a cute pretty cheap but mine after a few minutes it’s starts fade away it’s in the back of my desk cause I barley use it for that problem very hard to apply I would not buy again but for the price it’s okay .
Hope D.
Review for: Cranberry more...
I love this color for the fall and winter! I wear it almost everyday! As long as you store your puppies in the proper places, it stays nice and smooth and doesn’t dry out but it does dry out very easily if just left in a purse pocket for everyday use.
Whitney R.
Tampa, FL
I love how cheap all of ELF products are, especially considering the quality is pretty impressive knowing the price. That being said I wasn't a huge fan of the shade I purchased. It was definitely more than a dash of pink and also a little orangish.
Jordan N.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This product is very good and I got mine at the dollar tree. I love the way the color comes out however, I was surprised on how light the color came out considering it looks so dark on the box. It is really good value and I would buy it again. I sometimes get the smell of paint on my lips while the product is on.
Jasmine A.
Goes on well, isn't drying at all, great coverage, and color options, worth the price just doesn't last long on the lips, and has a tendency to stain and makes a big mess when removing.
Helene M.
LA
Review for: Praline, Wine, Tea Rose more...
3 of my first lipsticks. love em all equally. special shout outs to praline. my perfect nude. the all glide on so nicely. I use praline as a lip liner under the praline liquid lipstick.
Merola R.
I like this product an like any other elf product it’s very cheap. The color pay off is nice and it’s very long lasting. I do find that the formula is a little drying but can be really nice with lip gloss over top.
Cassandra T.
Wauwatosa, WI
I had high hopes for this lipstick, even considering the price. I generally like elf products, but this disappoints. The formula feels very cakey when it is on. It is not long lasting.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.