13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 980 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I love elf products because they already SUPER affordable and to go along with it they are also great products. This lip is vibrant in color, moisturizing, and super great wear. Love it!
I looooove these two colours!!! Firstly the price is everything!!! 3 bucks for one lipstick, yas!! They go on smoothly and make your lips feel moisturized! The only thing is they don’t last the whole day but I’m okay with reapplying !
This is a cute pretty cheap but mine after a few minutes it’s starts fade away it’s in the back of my desk cause I barley use it for that problem very hard to apply I would not buy again but for the price it’s okay .
Review for: Cranberry more...
I love this color for the fall and winter! I wear it almost everyday! As long as you store your puppies in the proper places, it stays nice and smooth and doesn’t dry out but it does dry out very easily if just left in a purse pocket for everyday use.
I love how cheap all of ELF products are, especially considering the quality is pretty impressive knowing the price. That being said I wasn't a huge fan of the shade I purchased. It was definitely more than a dash of pink and also a little orangish.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This product is very good and I got mine at the dollar tree. I love the way the color comes out however, I was surprised on how light the color came out considering it looks so dark on the box. It is really good value and I would buy it again. I sometimes get the smell of paint on my lips while the product is on.
Goes on well, isn't drying at all, great coverage, and color options, worth the price just doesn't last long on the lips, and has a tendency to stain and makes a big mess when removing.
I like this product an like any other elf product it’s very cheap. The color pay off is nice and it’s very long lasting. I do find that the formula is a little drying but can be really nice with lip gloss over top.
I had high hopes for this lipstick, even considering the price. I generally like elf products, but this disappoints. The formula feels very cakey when it is on. It is not long lasting.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos