BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

member-02b60
Review for: Fuchsia more...
I love how it is put on. I do not like the texture when it is applied. It is a very pretty color and it is very pigmented. The color really pops on me and I like this product very well. It drys pretty fast.
Alejandra A.
I received this product for free in my elf voxbox but my opinions are my own. I don't know if it's just me but I hate this product. It makes my lips so chapped. This product gets stuck in the fine lines and makes my lips look gross. It's not moisturizing at all. I also think that it's too skinny to put on. I really enjoy this as a lip liner! It's pigmented and stains on the lips!
Christa S.
Fate, TX
I love this matte crayon. The Tea Rose color is gorgeous and is great for every day wear. I love to wear it to the office for just a little extra color. It doesn't dry my lips out, which is rare for a matte lipstick. I don't have to reapply it very often, just after I eat and stuff like that. I would definitely recommend purchasing this color, as well as other colors of this product.
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
Matte Lip Color Wine, I like it is a very vivid lip pigment color, love that it is a matte color, the consistency is very nice. does dry my lips out, like some matte do. its more of a creamy base, so your lips stay hydrated, always a plus there. It also has its own pencil sharper on the end built in.
Hannah B.
Rexburg, ID
The one negative I have for this is that it's not really matte. It definitely has a sheen to it, which I don't mind. Just be advised that it's not a true matte. The packaging is nice; I really like that the cap is tight. I would recommend it, especially bc the color I have is berry and it is gorgeous on, but it also leaves a cool stain when you wipe it off, so it's a two in one!
Madeleine G.
Pace, FL
I wasn't sure I would love this color because I don't usually look good in a reddish color, but boy was I wrong! I tried it on just for kicks and then when it was on I fell in love. It's not an overly bright red it's kind of similar to my lip color but a little deeper. It's such a pretty color and it will be perfect for the winter weather and fashion looks! I really love love love it!
Allison B.
This is not my favorite matte lip color. It goes on easily and the color is flattering even on my pale skin, however, I have other products that I like better. This isn't even really that matte and the transfer is SO REAL. I am a fan of the sharpener, though, because that's a plus you wouldn't necessarily get with another product.

*Disclaimer: I received this product for free, however all reviews are my own.
Megan W.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: RICH RED more...
I love it! I am a Younique product girl but needed a red lip in a flash so I am happy I found this at Walmart. It went on so smooth. The best part is the bottom red tip is a sharpener!
Anastasia D.
Ballwin, MO
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
These are amazing. the color is truly matte, yet your lips aren't dry looking or feeling. the tea rose is my favorite neutral, and I love the cranberry for a good red. they stay on fairly well, but still wash off easily. it is smooth and simple to apply and has a nice light sent. the sharpener in the bottom is a cool idea though I never use it. also, the price point is great.
Medina B.
Des Plaines, IL
With fall/winters being the great time for dark colors, I thought I should give the color wine a try. It is very pigmented. Glides on really smoothly and creamy. Does not really dry out the lips but the color does not last all day. For the price you really can't beat it. Definitely worth a try.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.