BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Samantha R.
Review for: WINE more...
I have to say I love this color its the perfect shade for this spring and summer with out being to dark. I have 3 of them which is Dash of Pink, Cranberry, and lastly my fav out of the bunch is Berry Sorbet if you all haven't tried them i recommend you go to your local walmart, Target, cvs or even online and buy your self some for the product and the price you are getting a great deal.
Brianna R.
I am absolutely in love with e.l.f.'s Matte Lip Colors! I have them in three shades; Praline, Hot Commodity, and Wine, and I'm in love with them all. They have a cool sharpener in the bottom of the color, and the actual color itself is just amazing. They're so pigmented and smooth on the lips. And they stay all day long! I couldn't be happier with my products.
Kiley L.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This lip color stays on very well. I was looking for something not too expensive to try, since I was getting makeup for someone's prom makeup. This stayed on pretty much all night! It has really good pigment.
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
Review for: ROWDY ROUGE more...
First off I absolutely love this color! It's like a deep red/ little bit burgundy. It has a creamy feel too it but once applied for me it kinda dried out to a matte finish. I always buy my E.L.F products at my local Wal-Mart. I always recommend E.L.F since it's good quality products for a good decent price. It'll last me a good couple hours. I do have to re apply if I eat but overall love this.
McKenzie K.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
I love all ELF products. They take up most of my collection not only because of the price but because of the quality. I love being able to buy quality makeup and not go broke trying to look good. ELF is great!
Diane P.
Groton, MA
This was my first time using E.LF lipstick and I am very happy with it. It was easy to apply, felt like a crayon to me and trust me I am not the best makeup applier ! It did not make my lips feel to dry and it did have staying power. You could not beat the price and I would def buy again. I love the tea rose color.
Stormie K.
MANISTEE
I really like matte lip colors because they work nice on pretty much everybody. With the colors all of them are beautiful but you can get a lot of different looks with all of the colors. I recommend to anyone.
Shira M.
Needham, MA
I have this product in the Wine color. The formula of this product is absolutely amazing! The are creamy on the lips and matte. The formula is high in pigmentation. However, due to the creamy formula sometimes the lipstick will smudge These pencils are very sharp which is great for precision. Also, the handy like color, at the bottom of the product is more product! Overall a great product!
Samantha C.
Omaha
Review for: NATURAL more...
I really like this. I use it everyday. It’s such a quick and easy way to add some color to your lips if you’re in a hurry. It’s only $3, so you’re not breaking the bank either. It’s pretty long-lasting; I’ll only have to reapply it after I eat a huge meal. It stays in my purse wherever I go. I would recommend it to anyone because of how affordable it is for such a high-quality, practical product.
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Not impressed with this "matte lip color". The packaging states "pigment-rich color" which is not true. It's very light & you need to apply several layers to see actual colors. Also the first ingredient is mineral oil 😑 the color is wine. I do not recommend.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.