BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC
LOVELOVELOVE this matte lip color. The stick makes it super easy to get into those hard to reach spots. The color tip at the end comes off & there is a sharpener! It is completely matte and has great staying power. It is super smooth and just glides on the lips. I will be purchasing more of them in the future!
Adrie M.
I actually really like this product a lot more than I thought I would! Although I don't believe it is a pure wine color, I think it is more Mauve Berry like, it's still beautiful! Sadly though, when I searched it, it didn't really come off, but that's okay!

I received this in my ELF Influenster box and I'm super excited!
Ginger A.
san fidel, NM
Gotta kiss someone

These matte lip colors make you just wanna kiss someone and they make others wanna kiss you ...the colors are long lasting and very pretty and affordable they are perfect for the cold winter months to help keep your lips moist and there the perfect holiday colors...happy holidays everyone
McKenzie K.
I love all ELF products. They take up most of my collection not only because of the price but because of the quality. I love being able to buy quality makeup and not go broke trying to look good. ELF is great!
Melissa C.
Absolutely love the color payoff, the matte look, and the non drying feel. This works so well. I had my doubts because I'm not usually a red kinda girl, but wine is seriously beautiful. And it lasts longer than even high end lip products. I'd say it lasts a good 5 hours easily, even if drinking and eating.
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
First off I absolutely love this color! It's like a deep red/ little bit burgundy. It has a creamy feel too it but once applied for me it kinda dried out to a matte finish. I always buy my E.L.F products at my local Wal-Mart. I always recommend E.L.F since it's good quality products for a good decent price. It'll last me a good couple hours. I do have to re apply if I eat but overall love this.
Kiley L.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This lip color stays on very well. I was looking for something not too expensive to try, since I was getting makeup for someone's prom makeup. This stayed on pretty much all night! It has really good pigment.
Hannah P.
The color is outstanding. Very pretty red with purple undertones. It went on easily and feels pretty moisturizing to boot. I would say it's semi - translucent; not full coverage. I would like to know the chemical composition/ingredients. It didn't stay perfectly crisp and matte like kylie lipkits, but for the price it was solid. I would wear this to the grocery store, but not on a date.

Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
I got this in my Voxbox in the color wine. It looks really good on me and I love the packaging. I gave it only two stars because it didn't last long on me at all. It was almost completely faded in a couple hours. I didn't find this product to be matte like advertised. It was more of a satin/semi gloss finish.
I did receive this product free for testing purposes, but my opinion is my own.
Leah F.
I absolutely love these. I have tea rose and wine and they are both beautiful! Wine, however isn't really a wine color! The bottom would indicate that it is, but in truth it's more a berry red color. Much more vibrant than I was expecting. Tea Rose is true to color though. It's perfect for fall! They are a little drying, but it's not too bad. So long as you use a chapstick you'll be fine!
Tori L.
What are some of your favorite colors ladies?
Amber B.
How do you get the red off?!
Desiree P.
paradis
Should i buy ?? Are they pigmented
Adrienne C.
Hampton, VA
Does this product leave your lips feeling dry?
Summer R.