BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Stormie K.
MANISTEE
I really like matte lip colors because they work nice on pretty much everybody. With the colors all of them are beautiful but you can get a lot of different looks with all of the colors. I recommend to anyone.
Diane P.
Groton, MA
This was my first time using E.LF lipstick and I am very happy with it. It was easy to apply, felt like a crayon to me and trust me I am not the best makeup applier ! It did not make my lips feel to dry and it did have staying power. You could not beat the price and I would def buy again. I love the tea rose color.
Samantha C.
Omaha
I really like this. I use it everyday. It’s such a quick and easy way to add some color to your lips if you’re in a hurry. It’s only $3, so you’re not breaking the bank either. It’s pretty long-lasting; I’ll only have to reapply it after I eat a huge meal. It stays in my purse wherever I go. I would recommend it to anyone because of how affordable it is for such a high-quality, practical product.
Arti G.
Southfield, MI
Not impressed with this "matte lip color". The packaging states "pigment-rich color" which is not true. It's very light & you need to apply several layers to see actual colors. Also the first ingredient is mineral oil 😑 the color is wine. I do not recommend.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
For the price I think these are fairly decent. I love the colors and the pigmentation that they have is great. But they don't stay on the lips for very long. And when I wore them, they seemed to cling to any dry spot I had on my lips and fell into every line I have on my lips as well. It looked better putting a moisturizer on my lips beforehand but the lines in my lips were still very visible. Maybe putting some lip gloss over top would help cover that up? But these are supposed to be matte, so that would ruin the whole purpose.
Octavia H.
My favorite item to review. A little goes a long way. I wore this lippie for Black Friday and the compliments never stoped. It goes on smooth and last for a long time. Its nice and sleek it stayed in my pocket and wasn't obvious that I had it.

I tested e.l.f for free, but all opinions are your own.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I loved this lip crayon, it went on very smooth and looked very natural on my lips. It did not feel rough and it lasted for a long time while I wore it, but it does come off when you eat. It did not feel sticky, it just felt like I was wearing a chapstick. It is not one of my go to lipsticks because I have so many, but it is definitely more comfortable than most of the lipsticks I have. I would recommend this!
Emily P.
I wanted to give this item 4 stars but then I decided it's a good 5. The main reason I was going to give it 4 stars was because on my skin tone the lipstick comes off as a purple, but I took into consideration as that being my own fault because I could have picked a different color that suits me much better. So, I gave it a 5! I'm pretty sure the price is 3-4$ and it's totally worth it. Sometimes I catch myself using it as a lipliner. Recommend!
Christine C.
Osterville, MA
This wasn't the worse matte lip crayon I have tried!! I was sent it free by influenster to try out for free but all the opinions are my own!! My two issues with this product are the lasting power and pigmentation. The lipstick didn't last an hour without me needing reapply. And the pigmentation. It wasn't as red as I would have liked it!! I would not purchase these in the near future!
Hannah B.
Rexburg, ID
The one negative I have for this is that it's not really matte. It definitely has a sheen to it, which I don't mind. Just be advised that it's not a true matte. The packaging is nice; I really like that the cap is tight. I would recommend it, especially bc the color I have is berry and it is gorgeous on, but it also leaves a cool stain when you wipe it off, so it's a two in one!
pia d.
st. petersburg
where can i found it?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What color do u like ?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Are these too drying? Do they provide any moisture?
Heather M.
Conroe, TX
How long do these lasts and are they easy to reapply when needed?
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Does this matte lip color last long?