BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Stacie S.
Matte finishes really aren't my thing. I prefer for my lip gloss to be popping! I was pleasantly surprised when trying this matte lip color (wine). It isn't drying like the other matte lippies I've tried in the past. When I rub my lips together after it "sets"... I am able to do so with no issues. That's a definite plus in my book. I am looking forward to trying a few of the other colors.
Stormie K.
MANISTEE
I really like matte lip colors because they work nice on pretty much everybody. With the colors all of them are beautiful but you can get a lot of different looks with all of the colors. I recommend to anyone.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
I got this in my Voxbox in the color wine. It looks really good on me and I love the packaging. I gave it only two stars because it didn't last long on me at all. It was almost completely faded in a couple hours. I didn't find this product to be matte like advertised. It was more of a satin/semi gloss finish.
I did receive this product free for testing purposes, but my opinion is my own.
Brianna R.
I am absolutely in love with e.l.f.'s Matte Lip Colors! I have them in three shades; Praline, Hot Commodity, and Wine, and I'm in love with them all. They have a cool sharpener in the bottom of the color, and the actual color itself is just amazing. They're so pigmented and smooth on the lips. And they stay all day long! I couldn't be happier with my products.
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
First off I absolutely love this color! It's like a deep red/ little bit burgundy. It has a creamy feel too it but once applied for me it kinda dried out to a matte finish. I always buy my E.L.F products at my local Wal-Mart. I always recommend E.L.F since it's good quality products for a good decent price. It'll last me a good couple hours. I do have to re apply if I eat but overall love this.
Samantha C.
Omaha
I really like this. I use it everyday. It’s such a quick and easy way to add some color to your lips if you’re in a hurry. It’s only $3, so you’re not breaking the bank either. It’s pretty long-lasting; I’ll only have to reapply it after I eat a huge meal. It stays in my purse wherever I go. I would recommend it to anyone because of how affordable it is for such a high-quality, practical product.
Alejandra A.
I received this product for free in my elf voxbox but my opinions are my own. I don't know if it's just me but I hate this product. It makes my lips so chapped. This product gets stuck in the fine lines and makes my lips look gross. It's not moisturizing at all. I also think that it's too skinny to put on. I really enjoy this as a lip liner! It's pigmented and stains on the lips!
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
For the price I think these are fairly decent. I love the colors and the pigmentation that they have is great. But they don't stay on the lips for very long. And when I wore them, they seemed to cling to any dry spot I had on my lips and fell into every line I have on my lips as well. It looked better putting a moisturizer on my lips beforehand but the lines in my lips were still very visible. Maybe putting some lip gloss over top would help cover that up? But these are supposed to be matte, so that would ruin the whole purpose.
Emily P.
I wanted to give this item 4 stars but then I decided it's a good 5. The main reason I was going to give it 4 stars was because on my skin tone the lipstick comes off as a purple, but I took into consideration as that being my own fault because I could have picked a different color that suits me much better. So, I gave it a 5! I'm pretty sure the price is 3-4$ and it's totally worth it. Sometimes I catch myself using it as a lipliner. Recommend!
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I loved this lip crayon, it went on very smooth and looked very natural on my lips. It did not feel rough and it lasted for a long time while I wore it, but it does come off when you eat. It did not feel sticky, it just felt like I was wearing a chapstick. It is not one of my go to lipsticks because I have so many, but it is definitely more comfortable than most of the lipsticks I have. I would recommend this!
Amanda W.
I have been wanting to try one of these, but at the store it looked like lip liner, so do you apply it like lipstick?
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
How can you make these last longer on your lips?
Jesse N.
Lewisburg, KY
I love this lip color so much! Did anyone else take a long time to figure out that there is a sharpener on the other end? Haha what's your favorite color?
Jackie M.
Colton, CA
Does this actually look and feel like it's matte?
Samantha E.
Jupiter, FL
How well does this last through out the day? How many times do you find yourself re applying it?