BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Samantha R.
Review for: WINE more...
I have to say I love this color its the perfect shade for this spring and summer with out being to dark. I have 3 of them which is Dash of Pink, Cranberry, and lastly my fav out of the bunch is Berry Sorbet if you all haven't tried them i recommend you go to your local walmart, Target, cvs or even online and buy your self some for the product and the price you are getting a great deal.
Melissa C.
Absolutely love the color payoff, the matte look, and the non drying feel. This works so well. I had my doubts because I'm not usually a red kinda girl, but wine is seriously beautiful. And it lasts longer than even high end lip products. I'd say it lasts a good 5 hours easily, even if drinking and eating.
Brianna R.
I am absolutely in love with e.l.f.'s Matte Lip Colors! I have them in three shades; Praline, Hot Commodity, and Wine, and I'm in love with them all. They have a cool sharpener in the bottom of the color, and the actual color itself is just amazing. They're so pigmented and smooth on the lips. And they stay all day long! I couldn't be happier with my products.
Diane P.
Groton, MA
This was my first time using E.LF lipstick and I am very happy with it. It was easy to apply, felt like a crayon to me and trust me I am not the best makeup applier ! It did not make my lips feel to dry and it did have staying power. You could not beat the price and I would def buy again. I love the tea rose color.
Hannah P.
The color is outstanding. Very pretty red with purple undertones. It went on easily and feels pretty moisturizing to boot. I would say it's semi - translucent; not full coverage. I would like to know the chemical composition/ingredients. It didn't stay perfectly crisp and matte like kylie lipkits, but for the price it was solid. I would wear this to the grocery store, but not on a date.

McKenzie K.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
I love all ELF products. They take up most of my collection not only because of the price but because of the quality. I love being able to buy quality makeup and not go broke trying to look good. ELF is great!
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
I got this in my Voxbox in the color wine. It looks really good on me and I love the packaging. I gave it only two stars because it didn't last long on me at all. It was almost completely faded in a couple hours. I didn't find this product to be matte like advertised. It was more of a satin/semi gloss finish.
I did receive this product free for testing purposes, but my opinion is my own.
Kiley L.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This lip color stays on very well. I was looking for something not too expensive to try, since I was getting makeup for someone's prom makeup. This stayed on pretty much all night! It has really good pigment.
Stacie S.
Matte finishes really aren't my thing. I prefer for my lip gloss to be popping! I was pleasantly surprised when trying this matte lip color (wine). It isn't drying like the other matte lippies I've tried in the past. When I rub my lips together after it "sets"... I am able to do so with no issues. That's a definite plus in my book. I am looking forward to trying a few of the other colors.
Leah F.
I absolutely love these. I have tea rose and wine and they are both beautiful! Wine, however isn't really a wine color! The bottom would indicate that it is, but in truth it's more a berry red color. Much more vibrant than I was expecting. Tea Rose is true to color though. It's perfect for fall! They are a little drying, but it's not too bad. So long as you use a chapstick you'll be fine!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.