BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Erika L.
Lost Creek, WV
I really like this lippie in the color Natural. However, I would definitely say that it isn’t quite the color it says that it is, and it is also just a little too dark to really be natural. But for the price, I still really like it. **And an added bonus is that the colored part comes off the end of these and is a hidden sharpener! :)
The tea rose is my favorite color of the elf brand lip stick. It's more of a soft color and no so bright. More of a everyday wear look. The one con I have about it is that it wasn't as long lasting as what I have hoped for it to.
Emily Z.
I have an obsession with matte lipstick right now so I was excited to grab this color to help me break into autumn. It’s as this as eyeliner pens so it takes longer to put on but I loved the color and it lasted all day. It was a bit drying but I expected that from a lower cost lipstick. I just applied some chapstick a couple times a day and I was good.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
I love elf and I love this color yes it's creamy yes it's pigmented but I get like chunks on my lips it doesn't dry well it's dries out my lips badly I've used a lip liner underneath so it didn't really seep into my lines and it helped a little but it still dried my lips a little i wish they came out with liquid lipstick in this color (elf) because I would give them all my money I love elf and this product just a little improvements need to be made
Mariah S.
Absolutely love this matte lip pen for the price. The color is beautiful, application is super easy, and it doesn't dry your lips out! This is my go to drug store lip pen.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
My first matte lip product and i used it all the time! Elf has some really amazing products that are super affordable. The color is beautiful a pinky nude which is very flattering. No transfer proof but it does last a while on. I love the packaging and how its applied. I love this and would recommend this product to anyone.
Jackie B.
The color is really a very berry wine color on me which is perfect for the fall. It is a really good affordable dupe for bite beauty's line. It is more moist than the matte creme lip crayons but not as pigmented as the high pigment pencils. Overall I like this and would recommend it to people who would rather have more lipsticks than high quality/luxury brands. My only thing is that this isn't my definition of matte. It's more like a satin finish.
Mia H.
This is a really nice color with just enough pigmentation. I appreciate that I can apply it without using a mirror. It's not my favorite because of the patchy color and slippery texture, but it gets he job done. I also wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a long wearing lip color. This stuff gets all over my coffee cup, but considering how much product you get in each package, reapplying isn't much of an issue. This product was provided to me to sample, free of charge, by Influenster.
Fiammetta B.
Doral, FL
I received this product complimentary in my elf vox box in exchange for my honest review and it was my least favorite.
It's supposed to be matte but on me it showed really glossy. It was not matte at all. I love wine colors but this was not an opaque color and it seemed to be a thin formula. It didn't work for me at all. It seemed like it would transfer very easily and not last long. I passed it on to my mother because she likes a "glossier" finish.
Danielle B.
43338
I liked the colors they offer and I liked the long lasting effect of this lipstick. Only downfall is that one application seems to be to much and I have to take nearly half off of what I put on.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.