BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
THIS. IS. THE. BEST. At $3.00 this such a bargain and you do not compromise in quality as a result. I have purchased this in Natural, Bold Red and Tea Rose. I received Praline (pictured) in a gift package and it is my favorite yet. These are nice and matte, have a pleasant taste, and very easy to apply. 10/10 would recommend.
Angel K.
Fruitland, MD
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I love this product. It goes on smoothly, doesn't bleed and is a true matte. Looks great even without any other makeup like in the picture attached with this review. Also the bottom piece that shows the color is a sharpener. All around awesome product will be buying more colors
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
I received this product in Wine for free in exchange for my honest review of this product. I like the texture and the pigment is decent. It is a lot lighter than I thought it would be for a wine color. It is still very pretty, but I expected it to be a lot darker. I swatched it on my arm along with the elf highlighter & bronzer compact.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: WINE more...
I don't own this color, but every single one of these ELF matte lip colors I have tried have been amazing! I love matte lips, but not the dry feeling they leave. These lip colors are creamy, pigmented, and comfortable. I own much more expensive matte lip colors and I will still reach for the ELF ones every time. I always recommend these to friends wanting to try a matte lip, but not wanting to spend a lot of money.
Brandi G.
Norfolk , Va
I received this item complimentary of Influenster and the wine color I received was beautiful and the lipstick was very moisturizing however the issue I had with this lipstick is I had to apply a few layers to really build up the color to show properly on me. It lasted most of the day and as it faded, it left a soft wash of colors on my lips. It was a decent product however not really something I would purchase.
Lizzie P.
I have so many of these lip colors. They're all so cute and a good colors, some not really true to the color shown on the box but very close. I love the brand elf, i almost use everything from them! And they dont test on animals! I definitely would recommend this to anyone bc they are so affordable and good for the price! Not a large scale of colors but Im sure as they become more and more popular more colors will come soon
CHRISTINA M.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love to wear makeup, but I don't always get to wear it every day. I do however wear lip stick every day, and I'm always on the hunt for a great product for my lips! I am totally in love with my elf color matte lip stick! I think it looks gorgeous on my lips, it's not drying at all, and it's thin easy to slip in my pocket case is awesome! I'm definitely going to have to check out more elf lip products! I love this one!
Vanessa G.
La Puente, CA
My all time favorite product from elf! Praline is my favorite color I have like three of them because for the spring and summer time Walmart and Target seemed to get rid of it & bring it back in the fall. When it came out again I almost cried of happiness and picked up 3 for back up purposes. Long lasting beautiful colors and extremely affordable plus semi-matte. So comfortable to wear. What more can you ask for?
Abigail L.
Boston, MA
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
I bought this on a complete whim, wanting to branch out on my lipstick experience, and I am absolutely in love with it! This is perfect to wear out during the day or on an interview or in the office if you don't want to wear bold colors. I would definitely recommend. For the coloring and pricing this gets 5 complete stars.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I am absolutely OBSESSED wit this product and color!

I was at first very skeptical about trying this brand and lipstick because typically the cheaper the product, the less quality. This was SO not the case with ELF!

First off, the matte lipstick was AMAZING and even though it was a matte, it did not dry out my lips at all. Secondly, I literally applied this once, ONCE and it lasted 12+ hours, through dinner and drinks etc. It has an awesome scent to it, and the color is a gorgeous neutral pinky lilac. If you have not used this yet, go buy one! For $3 its a steal!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.