BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I love deep wine shades of lipstick. With that being said, that is not what you get with the shade "wine." It is more subtle and more pink than the color describes. I do feel that this lip color is hydrating and doesn't emphasize dryness like some matte lip products do. But, I don't feel like it dries down totally matte either... For the price, this is totally worth it. It's hydrating and partially matte and stays on pretty well.
Meghan M.
Kansas City, MO
I was very happy with this lipstick when I used it the other night. The wine color is perfect for my skin tone. This lipstick is now going to be my go-to!! It was matte yet moisturizing at the same time! That's really important for me when wearing matte lipsticks, some can be so dry. This lipstick also seemed to last a long time, even after drinking some coke out of a bottle. Very impressed, especially for the price!
Marlene J.
Review for: NATURAL more...
I like some elf products but this would be one of my least favorite lipstick it is really creamy it doesn't last i dont feel comfortable wearing this on my lips..
Raven J.
Love this matte lippie. It's a really creamy texture I always out it on top of a red lip liner which makes it pop even more. I have the red one. Can't recall the name of it.
Angel L.
I think of this product as a lip stain, more than JUST a matte lipstick. It's is very easy to apply, and stays for a decent amount of time. It goes on smoothly and has a cute little sharpener at the end, that you just pull off. Once I run out, I would buy it in the future. I occasionally add a gloss over it. just to add a slight shine. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Praline, Berry Sorbet more...
I love these so much, they are the perfect shape someplace between a lipliner and a chubby stick. They are hydrating and they stay in place at the same time. They are super pigmented and both the dark and light shades look great and don’t need any liner or glosses with them. They are super affordable and I definitely plan to buy more of them.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: WINE more...
I don't own this color, but every single one of these ELF matte lip colors I have tried have been amazing! I love matte lips, but not the dry feeling they leave. These lip colors are creamy, pigmented, and comfortable. I own much more expensive matte lip colors and I will still reach for the ELF ones every time. I always recommend these to friends wanting to try a matte lip, but not wanting to spend a lot of money.
Colleen N.
Hoschton
Review for: RICH RED more...
This is not the best lipstick, but for only $3 it is definitely one worth having. It takes a little bit for it to set but when it does it stays pretty well assuming no eating or drinking.
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
I received this product in Wine for free in exchange for my honest review of this product. I like the texture and the pigment is decent. It is a lot lighter than I thought it would be for a wine color. It is still very pretty, but I expected it to be a lot darker. I swatched it on my arm along with the elf highlighter & bronzer compact.
Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ
This formula is amazing. It is so soft, smooth, and pigmented. It is so easy to get a clean line, and the back end comes off to be a sharpener so you get a perfect pointy tip every time! I love the price point, and it is such a drugstore gem! However, I got the color Wine, and the actual color did not match the color on the packaging at all. I was expecting more of a dark red, but this was definitely more of a brighter red. I still love the color on my (Asian) skin, but it just wasn't what I was expecting. Definitely try out a color though, it is DEFINITELY worth the price!!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.