BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Kelsey G.
Boise, ID
I got this in my ELF VoxBox in the 'wine' shade. I love it! Kind of a subdued color. Perfect for when you want a subtle red lip but not the bright 'Marylin Monroe' type of bright red. Perfect for fall! Goes on smoothly and precisely since it has a pencil-like shape to it. Easy to control.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I received this for free in exchange for my honest opinion and review from influenster. I really was not a fan at all. For one the color wine did not look good on anyone I was with that tried it. I was with people of all different skin types and hair color and it just looked unnatural on everyone who tried it on. The pigment was good, which gives this product two stars, but the product was waxy and not matte at all. I would not buy it again.
Nina S.
Trout Run, PA
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
This and all other E.L.F. Lip products I think are superb. Some of them don't really look exactly the same on your lips as they do on the advertisement, but all the colors are really wonderful regardless. I buy a few at a time sometimes, and I'll think "this one is kind of a boring color, but I'll try it" and I'm really surprised with how great it is then. Of the "matte lip color" products, this one and rockstar are my favorite. And all the ones I've used have stayed on all day long, which was surprising!
Hillary F.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
For starters, I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster!

I received the "wine" color and fell in LOVE with the pigments in this lip color. Wine is a beautiful mix between purple and red. It glided on my lips very well, but I do not particularly like that it looks like a lip liner rather than a full on color. Because of this, it was a little difficult and time consuming to get it all over my lips. The initial brightness of the color does not last long, so that is a bummer, too.
Samantha O.
I received this in the voxbox and I was very excited to try it out since I needed a red matte color lipstick. But one I tried it on it wasn't the color that was shown. The color "wine" is a red color with a bit of dark undertones, a dark red kind of and it looked like a dark pink on my lips.. I was disappointed in that since I was expecting it to be red like the color on the box but it wasn't. Still felt my lips a bit dry, but other than that it's okay.
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
Packaging: Easy to put on and have control during application. It comes with a sharpener to keep the lip color sharp!

Product/Review: Kind of matte, and somewhat pigmented. It does require a couple application and re-application throughout the day (since it is transferable). The color is not exactly like the cap but similar. Worth the price.
Maria P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: PRALINE more...
Yo start off, they are good lip liners for the price. They have a nice color payoff, and look matte. Downside, if your lips are not moisturizers enough, they highlight your dry patches. But so does every liner so oh well.
Brooke R.
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
Why 4 instead of 5 stars: Although this is a matte lip color and does dry pretty matte, I give it 4 stars because it still has a decent shine to it.
Why I want to give it 5 stars: this stuff has a good stain to it. It isn't exactly smudge proof, but boy, good luck totally removing it! It's a pretty decent formula, if not a bit drying, but the color to it and it's "hidden feature"(the colored bottom is removable and reveals a sharpener so you get ultra fine lines while applying!) more than make up for it.
Mara T.
Monterey, LA
The e.l.f matte lip colors are not only affordable but are also fashionable. Color was true and has pretty awesome staying power. Definitely got my monies worth e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
Wendy E.
West Covina, CA
Matte Lip Color well I was expecting it to be matte color and it wasn't. It was more moist lipstick like but I didn't mind I got a lot of compliments on the color and my lips felt great. Would of love more it if it had been matte though.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.