BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Courtney D.
New Castle, DE
I was pretty surprised with this matte lipstick. I picked up 3 colors just to try them. The colors were very pigmented to be $3. Another pro is that the texture is very consistent and the feel is comfortable.
Tatiana R.
Bronx, NY
For the price, as I typically feel with most e.l.f. products, this lip color is more than worth the price. It does smudge easily, gliding on as an extremely creamy lipstick. Another big thing is it literally comes with it's own sharpener!! Although the shade included in the voxbox that I received wasn't entirely for me, it definitely got m interested in the look and feel of this product and I will more than likely be testing it out in a different shade in the future!
Andrea C.
Jellico, TN
I like the application it goes on smooth, but it doesn't last as long as others. The color selection isn't as large, but the formula is nice. Overall a good bang for your buck.
Mariah J.
Daytona Beach, FL
Review for: Mad For Matt more...
Where do I begin with E.L.F? I love their products to death. I can never get over how cheap they are for such a wonderful value. Long lasting and smell wonderful.
Leigh P.
I got this product in Elf cosmetics beauty voxbox and I soo love it. I actually use it everyday when I am going to work. the packaging is awesome and I also like the sharpener on the edge. I got the wine color and I use it sometimes as a lip liner when I wanted to use other lipstick. This lip color is great and worth to buy although it doesn't stay that long on my lips.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
For $3 dollars, this lipstick can't really disappoint. The formula feel really good on your lips, not drying at all, and if it is very easy to apply. My biggest issue with this lipstick is that it doesn't dry matte as promoted. I love, love, love me some matte lipsticks, and was very sad when I noticed that this one stayed glossy. Along with this, it was very easily transferred to anything I touched, and I had to reapply it multiple times. Definitely not a bad product for the price, but not for you if you're wanting a full matte lip look.
Shawna M.
Alma, GA
This lipstick pencil applies so smooth. I got 3 colors, Wine, Rich Red, and Tea Rose. I am so very pleased with all three. The products are so very moisturizing. Wine is the perfect berry shade. Rich Red is a beautiful true red. and Tea Rose is just a perfect light mauve and is probably my favorite of the three colors. I am just over the moon. There is color transfer but the color really is long lasting.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I don't hate these elf matte sticks but they are just too dry for me and I feel like I need to put a tub of vaseline on my lips after using them. They don't have many colors to choose from so I only have the nude shade and the red. They are perfect shades of both but it's the drying factor that gets me every time. They are both blue toned colors. The red is a very classy red. If you can get over the dryness and that doesn't bother you, then you can't go wrong. I just can't.
Rachel K.
Fairhope
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
I have honestly fallen in love with these cheap little lipsticks. The more vibrant colors aren't quite pigmented enough for my personal taste with wearing colors, but if you like a slightly more subdued look with a good pop of color, these will work well for you. The nude colors in this line (not just this holiday package) are exceptionally creamy and opaque. They're great as liners, under glosses, and even as a stand-alone product. No drying out the lips, no cracking. It doesn't dry down completely to a matte finish. It feels very similar to the Colourpop satin lip formulas. Smooth and hydrating, but with a semi-matte formula.
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
Bought this in the color "wine" I expected it to be a little darker with a more wine in a glass color, boy was I wrong. My lips are pretty pale so this is more pink on my lips. I love the way it feels when on lips and last for a decent amount of time and for $3 it's totally worth it. Can't wait to try more colors.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.