BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Cassandra S.
Review for: Tea Rose more...
The tea rose shade is a very light pink/purple nude shade that is just a little too light for my liking, but it is very pretty. However the stick is very slim so it’s hard to apply color all over the lips. The formula is creamy and doesn’t feel tacky or sticky, leaving it comfortable to wear all day. It does need reapplying when it is worn all over the lip, so I use this more as a lip liner than anything else. It comes in 13 other shades and has a built in sharpener.

▪️Natural
▪️Rowdy Rouge
▪️Mulberry Maven
▪️Scarlet Night
▪️Coral

Most of the shades match another in
e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Lacquer, e.l.f. Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick, and e.l.f. Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lipstick.
Alie H.
Review for: Tea Rose more...
I received this as part of a free gift package with an order from e.l.f. and was pleasantly surprised! I've usually never found cheaper lippies to be that great, but this one goes on smoothly, is a nice, neutral shade, and isn't drying at all. It doesn't have a terribly long wear-time, but I can't complain too much since it was free! I would consider buying it in other shades, as it also works as a lip liner (if you have a steady hand, since it's a larger tip lol) and doesn't smudge or feather which I love!
Cheryl S.
Minnesota
This product is great if you want a natural color. I have the shade Natural and it gives me a nice wash of color that isn't too overpowering. The tip is a nice size to be able to draw in your lips as well as fill them in. The staying power isn't great and it also isn't very matte. I would recommend this to people who just want something quick and easy for their lips especially if they are on a budget.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Review for: PRALINE more...
I saw these at Dollar Tree and decided to read the reviews before buying them for myself. The reviews were mostly positive so I went back to buy a few. I wanted Praline because almost all of the posts on Pinterest called it a "mauve" or "pinkish" shade. By the time I made it to Dollar Tree, they were sold out. I found Praline at Target so I bought it and payed the full price of $3 + tax. I was so excited to try it but was so disappointed when I put it on. It's just a basic, light shade of brown that you find in every lip kit. It also lasted 2 hours, tops before it disappeared. I didn't eat or drink and it still didn't last at all. Also, there's barely any lipstick in the tube itself, it might last a month if I would actually use it. I don't recommend this, in fact, I'm just going to throw it away.
Olguiisz P.
I love it, it is super creamy, very beautiful color, it is perfect and the least of all is that it is super economical, I have several colors of this line and I love them, I recommend them 100% are super good! I have many elf products and I love them and they are super economical!
Shelby C.
Rochester
Review for: PRALINE, WINE, BERRY SORBET, RICH RED more...
These were my first elf lip products I have purchased, and I love them. I love the colors on me, I love how easy the product applies on and covers. These last me all day and night to the point where I am scrubbing it off the next day. The packaging of the four was well made. I would definitely buy more lip products from the company in the future, especially when you can buy 4 of them for a great price. Love to use them as a base and liner as well with other lipsticks.
Laura H.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Praline more...
I’m not much of a lipstick girl, only because my waterline is too far out on my lip and lipsticks always look weird on me. However, this one is not too far off from my natural color, so I thought I would give it a try! I did not like it by itself on my lips at all!!! However, I mixed it with a little chapstick and coconut oil on my lips and that made it 100% better and helped it look a little more sheer. For the price, I would definitely recommend giving this a try!
Ashley S.
Review for: WINE more...
Honestly for being a screw up lipstick, I think it is lovely. The color is gorgeous and applies evenly eithout running outside of the lines. It's size makes it very portable and easy to take along with me as I travel. Also, I don't think a lip liner is needed with this because it's small enough to apply perfectly on the first try. Definitely a good value for the money and I highly recommend if you like traditional lipsticks.
Sarah M.
Brooklyn, OH
As someone who almost never goes cheap with makeup, the one brand I will buy is elf. I picked this up in a hurry, I was late to an event, had forgotten my lipstick, so I stopped to buy something cheap for the night...and I was pleasantly surprised. It doesn’t have good staying power but with the beautiful color and balmy texture, you end up with hydrated, beautiful red lips. It was worth it and it’s still one of my go to reds!
Kai C.
Hillsdale
Matte lipstick is tough. e.l.f. is normally really good quality for the price, but their matte lip color have disappointed me a few times now. They look nice in the tube but the colors just don't carry over well. If you use a lip concealer underneath, they crease. And they don't stay on for too long before you have to take it all off and reapply (because you can't just do a touch up). If you moisturize your lips before and after, they work a little better, but it doesn't look quite as matte then.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.