BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: NATURAL more...
I like the quality of this Elf matte lip color. It has great pigment, it glides onto your lips, and has vitamins in it that help moisturize and hydrate the lips leaving them looking soft and not dry like some matte lippies can. I purchased the shade natural because it looked like a lovely nude color when swatched on the back of my hand that I thought would give me a ‘my lips but better look’. When applied to the lips though it made them looked too drained out. Not a good color for my fair complexion
Kalee W.
Review for: RICH RED more...
this is my all time favorite drug store matte lip colors! I am not a big lipstick person and rarely use anything on my lips but when i do, i love using this!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
This matte lip kind of felt like it really dried my lips. So this wasn't my favorite I would have to say. Definitely would need to use a gloss or something to give them a moist feel.
piper j.
new lenox, IL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
The greatest gift for the make up lover in your family this holiday season! The many lip colors make for a great kit that could help any make up artist starting off! It is worth every penny but the lipsticks are not very pigmented.
Brittany A.
I hate to not give this product a great review, because I do love the color payoff and how creamy it is. However, it is not matte at all, so the name is misleading. Instead of being matte, it is much more of a satin finish in my opinion. Because of the creaminess, the staying power is reduced.
Would I buy it over liquid lipsticks? Probably not. Working in retail, I talk a lot and I cannot see myself wanting to reapply my lipstick often.
*I received this product free for testing purposes in a VoxBox
Priscilla D.
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lipcolor Set, 5.6 Gram more...
This lip color has a very intense shade, however it doesn't last very long at all. I had to reapply throughout the day. It has a more creamy texture instead of a matte one.
Angie M.
Los Angeles
I like this,they are easy to apply, the colors they carry are very nice, and look good on your lips, plus it’s not a bad price it’s pretty affordable I would totally recommend it 👌🏻
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I love this!! I was looking for a fall berry lip color and found Berry Sorbet on Pinterest. I used this on a family outing and wore it for at least 8 hours. The color didn't bleed or rub off! I was picture ready the entire time! The color remained very pigmented as well. The price was surprising for the quality you receive. It's just like a department store product. I highly recommend.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
I didn't like these, in general. The price ($1) was great, but the product itself was not. (I got one of each color, so it was well tested.) As a temporary color (like for photos, etc.), this works well. They work really well as a base color for other elf lip products. I found that it didn't go on smoothly, came off easily, and didn't have much coverage. I also found that, if the product was not used with gloss (which defeats the purpose of "matte"), the formula would dry and crack my lips.
Olivia J.
Eugene , OR
Liked the product just not the color because I usually wear darker colors. I received this from influester in the color wine which was dark pink. Application is good though because you can line your lips then fill them in with this one lippie. Color is vivid though and the product is very cheap so I would recommend for people looking for a deal. Stayed on all day and didn't smudge.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.